Uni-k

Thread: Uni-k

Tags: None

Citycat said:

Cool Uni-k

Could somebody please translate and transliterate (so that I can sing to it) O mie de ploi by Uni-k and translate Plec too?

baby_girl_ said:

O mie de ploi / A thousand rains

Mi-e foarte cald când sunt cu tine (cu tine).... / I'm so hot when I'm with you (with you)...
    Într-un castel de gheaţă aş staaa..hey na na na... / In an icy castle I'd stay
    Mă răcoreşti când eşti cu mine (cu mine)... / I'm freshen up when I'm with you (with you)
    Pe soare chiar de m-aş aflaaa....hey / even if I'd stay on the sun

Refren: / Chorus

Ooo!nici o mie de ploi, nici o mie de nori / Not even a thousand rains, a thousand clouds
    Nu ar schimba... / Wouldn't change
    Ooo!cum te visez în culori, dimineaţa în zori / the way I dream about you in the morning, in colors
    Iubirea mea.... X4 / My love...

Prin univers te-aş lua cu mine (cu mine)... / Through the universe I'd take you with me (with me)
    Şi ne-am opriii pe-o steaaa...hey na na na... / And we would stop and sit on a star...
    Şi înapoi numai cu tine (cu tine)... / And I'd come back only with you (with you)..
    Până la Marte aş zburaaa...hey / To Mars I'd fly...

Ooo!nici o mie de ploi, nici o mie de nori / Not even a thousand rains, a thousand clouds
    Ooo!cum te visez în culori, dimineaţa în zori / the way I dream about you in the morning, in colors
    Iubirea mea.... X2 / My love...

Mi-e foarte cald când sunt cu tine (cu tine).... / I'm so hot when I'm with you (with you)...
    Într-un castel de gheaţă aş staaa..hey na na na... / In an icy castle I'd stay
    Mă răcoreşti când eşti cu mine (cu mine)... / I'm freshen up when I'm with you (with you)
    Pe soare chiar de m-aş aflaaa....hey / even if I'd stay on the sun

Ooo!........

Last edited by baby_girl_; 03-26-2011 at 04:05 PM. Reason: diacritics:)

baby_girl_ said:

Plec / I'm leaving

I:
    N-am avut curaj să îţi spun că voi pleca diseară / I didn't have the courage to tell you that I'll leave tonight
    Acum e prea târziu, maşina mă aşteaptă la scară / Now it's too late, the car is waiting for me on the doorway
    Nu mă opri, e mai bine să-mi găsesc altă cale / Don't stop me, it's better to find another way for me
    N-a rămas nimic, nu mai cred acum în vorbele tale. / There's nothing left, I don't believe in your words anymore.

Plec, un nou început mă aşteaptă / I'm leaving, a new beginning awaits for me
    Azi plec, iubirea mi-a fost trădată / I'm leaving today, my love has been betrayed
    Azi plec şi las tot ce-i rău în urma mea. / I'm leaving today, leaving behind me what's worst.

II:

Nu am vrut să văd focul ce în inimă îţi arde / I didn't want to see the fire that burns inside your heart
    Acum e prea târziu, pe drum sunt şi-am ajuns departe / Now it's too late, I'm on my way and I'm far away
    Nu mă opri, e mai bine să îmi ceri iertare / Don't stop me, it's better just to apologize
    Totul s-a sfârşit, rămâi acum cu visele tale. / It's all over, stay with your dreams.

Refren(x3):.. / Chorus
    Last edited by baby_girl_; 03-26-2011 at 04:05 PM. Reason: diacritics:)

feuersteve said:

O mie de ploi is very nice, thanks Citycat
    Gott zur Ehr, dem nächsten zur Wehr

What if they gave a fire and nobody came.

Citycat said:

Thank you baby_girl for translating the songs for me

Could you please transliterate them as well? I want to know how to pronounce the words, especially to O mie de ploi.

baby_girl_ said:

You're welcome I'll put the romanian diacritics as well