Looking for 1970s love/disco song with trumpet music in background?

Thread: Looking for 1970s love/disco song with trumpet music in background?

Tags: 70s, love, song
  1. CuppaTea said:

Smile Looking for 1970s love/disco song with trumpet music in background?

There is a love (maybe disco) song from the 1970s I heard ages ago that has stuck with me as it was really nice, the man singing had a smooth & tender voice although in the background it sounded like a chant from other singers in a really low tone. I only remember the lyrics going as this: "I looooooove youuuuuuuu", exactly like that, followed by a trumpet solo I believe that gave it a disco feel to the song.

I have no clue who sings it or where to find it but I'd love to listen to it again as its driving me insane lol. If anyone could name what this song is I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

2. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by CuppaTea View Post
    There is a love (maybe disco) song from the 1970s I heard ages ago that has stuck with me as it was really nice, the man singing had a smooth & tender voice although in the background it sounded like a chant from other singers in a really low tone. I only remember the lyrics going as this: "I looooooove youuuuuuuu", exactly like that, followed by a trumpet solo I believe that gave it a disco feel to the song.

I have no clue who sings it or where to find it but I'd love to listen to it again as its driving me insane lol. If anyone could name what this song is I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Paul McCartney & Wings - Silly Love Songs {1976}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK9QVN0bpa4

Dan

3. CuppaTea said:

Quote Originally Posted by Claybricks View Post
    Paul McCartney & Wings - Silly Love Songs {1976}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK9QVN0bpa4

Dan
    Wow I had no idea it was Paul McCartney & Wings who did this song, the voice seemed familiar but I couldn't quite think of who it could be. Thanks alot!