Negatif- Seni Ben, 7

Thread: Negatif- Seni Ben, 7

Tags: None

partizanka said:

Default Negatif- Seni Ben, 7

If anyone can help me with either of these, I would appreciate that very much.

Negatif- Seni Ben

Bulamadım seni ben aradım oysa // I didn't find you, although I searched
    Kimi dedi uzakta kimi yakında // Some said from a distance, some from nearby
    Anlamadım seni ben düşündüm oysa// I didn't understand you although I thought I did
    Herşey tükeniyormuş anlayınca // Everything was being exhausted while understanding (?)
    Onu bulduğunu sanma // Don't think you've found it/her/him
    Tükeniriz aynı zamanda // We are worn out at the same time
    Sakın zannetme kendini bir başka bambaşka // Don't ever imagine yourself as different, something totally different
    Savruluruz rüzgarda bir o yana bir bu yana// We are scattered in the same wind, once on that side, once on this side

Seviyorum seni ben kaybettim defalarca // I love you, I lost again and again
    Sana bedel aradım bir kadın da bir dostum da // I looked for a substitute for you, once a woman, once my friend (?)
    Yaşamadım seni ben istedim oysa// I didn't experience/have you, although I wanted to
    Herşey eksiliyormuş yaşandıkca// Everything became less while living
    Beni sevdiğini sanma tüketirsin zamanla// Don't think that you loved me, you'll exhaust everything with time

Herkes susmuştu Yalnız ben aynayım
    Ateşten doğduysa Neden toprak örtelim
    İsmin daha konulmadı O yüzden hiç yaşanmadın
    Uzağında değildim Yasaklandım diye saklandım

Allahım kurtar beni Anladım boşverdin beni

Suçumla suçlandım Yalnız sen anladın
    Aşkında ortaktım Günahlarda değil

Uzağında yakınında Duruşundaydım ben
    İçimiz hep yangınlarda Sen kandın karalandın
    Düşüşünde hep sarıldım Omuzunda yakarışlar
    Duymadın sen

Thank you!

2. Sade said:

Kimi dedi uzakta kimi yakında kimi yaninda // Some said (she's) at distance, some said at nearby, some said next to you (sorry I added the lyrics cos I'm listening to it right now )

Herşey tükeniyormuş anlayınca // Everything was being exhausted when understood (I don't know if this has the same meaning?)

Jao majka mijeeee! I loved the song and the translation even more. Great job parti.

Thank you for sending me this song.

partizanka said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sade View Post
    Kimi dedi uzakta kimi yakinda kimi yaninda // Some said (she's) at distance, some said at nearby, some said next to you (sorry I added the lyrics cos I'm listening to it right now )
    I was gonna add that too but I was feeling lazy. =D
    And I was thinking right after I posted it..."wait, "from a distance, from nearby" would be uzaktan and yakindan, right?

Hersey tükeniyormus; anlayinca // Everything was being exhausted when understood (I don't know if this has the same meaning?)
    I don't know either.

Jao majka mijeeee! I loved the song and the translation even more. Great job parti.

Thank you for sending me this song.
    =D =D I was thinking you might not like this song so I'm really happy that you did!

Thank you so much!

larosa said:

i don't see why this thread was close or by whom
    i'm re-opening it for the second one to be translated

5. Sade said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tembel View Post
    I was gonna add that too but I was feeling lazy. =D
    And I was thinking right after I posted it..."wait, "from a distance, from nearby" would be uzaktan and yakindan, right?
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by partichan
    =D =D I was thinking you might not like this song so I'm really happy that you did!

Thank you so much!
    Zen zen. =D I liked this one too (but not as much as Seni Ben):

Herkes susmuştu Yalnız ben aynayım // Everyone became silent, only I am the mirror
    Ateşten doğduysa Neden toprak örtelim // If it was born from fire, why should we cover it with soil?
    İsmin daha konulmadı O yüzden hiç yaşanmadın // Your name wasn't given yet, so you weren't lived at all
    Uzağında değildim Yasaklandım diye saklandım // I wasn't far away from you, I was hiding cos I was forbidden

Allahım kurtar beni Anladım boşverdin beni // My god, save me, I understood you don't care about me

Suçumla suçlandım Yalnız sen anladın // I was accused of my crime, only you understood
    Aşkında ortaktım Günahlarda değil // I was a partner for your love, not for the sins

Uzağında yakınında Duruşundaydım ben // I was at your distance, close to you, in your posture/position
    İçimiz hep yangınlarda Sen kandın karalandın // We're always on fire inside, you were fooled and blackened
    Düşüşünde hep sarıldım Omuzunda yakarışlar // When you fell I always held you, prayers on your shoulder
    Duymadın sen // You didn't hear

partizanka said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sade View Post
    Zen zen. =D I liked this one too (but not as much as Seni Ben):
    I liked Seni Ben more too.

But I really loved these lines in your translation:

If it was born from fire, why should we cover it with soil?

I wasn't far away from you, I was hiding cos I was forbidden

When you fell I always held you, prayers on your shoulder
    You didn't hear

Arigato Sade chan.
    And thank you so much again larosa!