Hello Friends.

Thread: Hello Friends.

Tags: None
  1. Robyres said:

Default Hello Friends.

Hello everyone and my all friends, I think some person here doesn't know more about me in short I only would like to tell you that i am a real music lover and my one of the favorite singer is Justin Berber , He is my favorite because of only one reason and that is one and only his voice I like his all the songs because it direct touches my heart, I know more about Justin Berber but in short i only wanna tell that really perfect and the nice guy "Justin Berber".
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 08-08-2011 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Spam link removed

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by Robyres View Post
    Hello everyone and my all friends, I think some person here doesn't know more about me in short I only would like to tell you that i am a real music lover and my one of the favorite singer is Justin Berber , He is my favorite because of only one reason and that is one and only his voice I like his all the songs because it direct touches my heart, I know more about Justin Berber but in short i only wanna tell that really perfect and the nice guy "Justin Berber".
    Who is Justin Berber?
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

doraki said:

Justin BIEBER is a very young singer. )) see him here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ExWsVFJlFo
    Last edited by doraki; 03-29-2011 at 03:46 AM.

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Justin Bieber's cool, thanks for sharing !! Hehe
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

natan said:

By the way. welcome, wish enjoy with his voice. In fact I don't knw who is he, but maybe he is new in singing stage...
    *************My Soul is Kurd************