Liebesbrief mal anders

Thread: Liebesbrief mal anders

Tags: None

Windflower said:

Default Liebesbrief mal anders

Can someone please write the German lyrics of what the man is reciting in this video? Here are 2 links just in case one is clearer than the other. Need the German lyrics and if you can translate to English too.Thank you.

http://youtu.be/Ku4cyHR6KTg

2nd video- same song & background recitation:

in the arms of an angel sarah mclaugh deutsch (Not the song lyrics just what the man is reciting in the background ( poem or letter)

http://youtu.be/79xYLHlAX_M

Also" what is written message on the video: http://youtu.be/Ku4cyHR6KTg
    Last edited by Windflower; 04-11-2011 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Addition

Cosmonaut said:

The problem is that those videos are not watchable in Germany due to some copyright/money issues. My proxies don't work either at the moment, so I'll try that again later.
    We are Brothers
    of the North
    who are sharing the All-Father's Blood

Cosmonaut said:

Ok now!

Es ist an der Zeit, dass ich dir diese Gedanken, Gedanken meines Herzens sage
    // It's time that I tell you my thoughts, the thoughts of my heart
    3 Wochen sind vergangen als wir uns das erste Mal sahen,
    // 3 weeks have passed since we've seen each other for the first time
    uns in die Augen blickten, sich unsere Lippen das erste Mal sanft berührten
    // since we looked each other in the eye, since our lips have touched gently for the first time
    wir ließen uns auf den Wogen des Glücks und der Freude treiben,
    // we've let each other ride on waves of happiness and joy
    gemeinsam Hand in Hand, wir schliefen im Arm des Anderen ein und wachten mit einem Lächeln auf den
    Lippen wieder gemeinsam auf.
    // together hand in hand, we fell asleep in each other's arms and woke up together with a smile on our faces
    Du bist mir so wichtig geworden und dennoch ist es mir nicht möglich dies kraft meiner Worte zu beschreiben was du mir bedeutest.
    // you have become so important to me and yet it is not possible to describe what you mean to me with the power of my words
    Alles wirkt so leer und nichtig im Vergleich zu dem was ich für dich fühle.
    // Everything seems so empty and trivial compared to what I feel with you
    Jedes Mal wenn wir uns verabschieden schmerzt mein Herz so unendlich, dass es kurz vor dem Zerspringen ist.
    // Every time we bid each other farewell my heart pains me endlessly, so that it almost is bursting
    Aber jedes Mal wenn wir uns wieder in den Armen liegen, scheint es, als bündle sich das komplette Glück der Erde und hüllt uns ein mit seinem warmen Mantel der Geborgenheit.
    // But every time we lay in each other's arms again, it seems as if the entire happiness of this earth is bundled and put around us like a warm cloak of comfort
    Du bist ein so wunderbarer Mensch, wenn du lächelst, dann strahlt die Sonne in mir und mein Herz erwärmt sich.
    // You are such a wonderful human being, when you smile, the sun shines within me and warms my heart
    Wenn du mich anblickst, hab ich das Gefühl, dass du mich durchdringst, in mein Innerstes schaust und dessen Geheimnisse in dich aufsaugst und behütest.
    // When you look at me I have the feeling that you penetrate me, look deep into me and suck in all my secrets to guard them
    Ich bin einfach fasziniert von dir, wie du gehst und stehst, wie du lachst und traurig schaust, wie du schläfst, wie du isst, wie du sprichst.
    // I'm simply fascinated by you, how you walk and stand, how you laugh and look sad, how you sleep, how you eat, how you speak
    Fasziniert von deinem Antlitz, von deiner Stimme, von deinen Augen, einfach von allem.
    // Fascinated by your face, by your voice, by your eyes, simply by everything
    Du hast mich verzaubert und mich in eine Welt entführt, die schöner nicht sein könnte.
    // You have enchanted me and led me to a world that could not be any more beautiful
    Jedes Lebewesen trägt für mich dein Gesicht, ständig bist du bei mir, ständig denke ich an dich.
    // Every creatures bears your face for me, constantly you are with me, constantly I think about you
    Wenn ich aufwache, wenn ich frühstücke, wenn ich arbeite, wenn ich spazierengehe, und das leise Rauschen der Bäume höre.
    // When I wake up, when I have breakfast, when I work, when I take a walk and hear the silent rustling of the trees
    Wenn ich sehnsüchtig aus dem Fenster in die Dunkelheit schaue, wenn ich einschlafe, sogar in meinen Träumen begleitest du mich.
    // when I longingly look out of my window into the darkness, when I fall asleep, even in my dreams you accompany me
    Ich bin so unendlich froh, dass wir uns gefunden haben.
    // I'm infinitely happy that we've found each other
    Ich habe um dich gekämpft, um deine Zuneigung gerungen und ich werde auch weiter um dich kämpfen, kämpfen als ginge es um Leben und Tod, kämpfen wie ich noch nie in meinem Leben gekämpft habe.
    // I have fought for you, battled for your affection and I'll keep on fighting, fight to death, fight like I've never fought before
    Ich möchte dich nie, nie verlieren mein Schatz. Du bist einfach so wertvoll und einzigartig, ich liebe dich. Ich liebe dich von ganzen Herzen.
    // I never, never want to lose you dear. You are just so precious and unique, I love you. I love you from all my heart.

I'll edit the translation later today if nobody else has translated it until then (gotta get to uni now )
    Last edited by Cosmonaut; 04-12-2011 at 04:50 AM.
    We are Brothers
    of the North

citlalli said:

Wow! Du bist sehr fleißig heute Cosmo
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

Cosmonaut said:

Klar! Bin schon früher nach Hause gegangen, da dachte ich, ich tue wenigstens hier noch was

Alles gut?
    We are Brothers
    of the North

Windflower said:

Vielen, herzlichen Dank !!!

Cosmonaut said:

You're welcome
    We are Brothers
    of the North

citlalli said:

Ja, Alles bestens danke der Nachfrage ich hoffe bei dir ist auch Alles gut
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.