If you want a song written for you

Thread: If you want a song written for you

Tags: None
  1. MR.Alexander said:

Talking If you want a song written for you

hey. i just want to let you all know. i will gladly write lryics for you all if you want. anyone whos reading this and you want me to write you a song. all you have to do is leave a comment on here telling me what you want the title to be and what the song is about. i will write it and post it "lryics review" or send the song to you. so if you want me to write you a song i will write one for you. just tell me what you want the song to be about and a title. thank you
  2. Käsekuchen said:

Write me a song in German about cheesecake

Maviii said:

This sound so cool offer from you but is it for free ?
  4. pookapoo said:

Smile I just wanna dance yeah

Quote Originally Posted by MR.Alexander View Post
    hey. i just want to let you all know. i will gladly write lryics for you all if you want. anyone whos reading this and you want me to write you a song. all you have to do is leave a comment on here telling me what you want the title to be and what the song is about. i will write it and post it "lryics review" or send the song to you. so if you want me to write you a song i will write one for you. just tell me what you want the song to be about and a title. thank you
    I would like you to write me a song about dancing
  5. pookapoo said:

please somone send me lyrics
  6. pookapoo said:

Quote Originally Posted by MR.Alexander View Post
    i would like the song to be called i just dance

Mixalopoulos said:

Thread Closed
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 08-10-2011 at 02:58 PM.
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.