A good name for a one man band.

Thread: A good name for a one man band.

Tags: None

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Default A good name for a one man band.

Um, I wanted a good name for a one man band like me. Even though Im a girl
    But you know what I mean.

So like Owl City, Never Shout Never, or anybody u know that has a cool name to their band.
    Could yah give me some ideas? Please?
    Thanxx I appreciate it!!!!
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Eams said:

A Signal To Breath, a Rising of Whats To Come, I Hold The Future, im unsure of a genre type, but youve helped me in the past so i thought id try. :P

ShadowLeeSharp said:

A signal to breath is awesome! N I have? when? :0 ?

N right now it really doesn't matter what genre type,
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

MoonRide*r* said:

I agree that's an awesome idea! But just one thing, a verb is better right? Should it be "A Signal To Breathe?"

Aren't I a royal pain in the axiom sometimes?
    You KNOW I don't mean 'axiom' but every suitable misspelling of *** got censored lol

There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Lmao! For some reason my family loves the words, Fool, A.ss, and Damn LoL xD

Lmao I dunno perhaps some more ideas? I love Eams idea, then your idea to change it lmao. Hmmmmmmmm

6. Grendels said:

Buy my CD's and merchandise. Gotta hit them with subliminal messages like that..

Or mauled by poodles... something like that... yeah...

OR if you wanna be all self righteous and provide some social commentary in your lyrics, consider this

Don't throw you're baby at anything, even if it's a burglar

OR if you're all serious: Pariah, What I desire, The Horizon is here.... but serious band names aren't fun...

MoonRide*r* said:

Hey Shadow your light is out, so are you gone now?? Poof??

Good ones Grendels and I seriously like Mauled By Poodles ... it looks better to me in Caps, hehe ...

So 'Livia now I'm the one that's totally bored ..... and I feel like a damn fool's *** for saying that, lol

Well, hmmm, let's see now ....

The Bent Ear
    The Twisted Earlobe
    A Snitch In Thyme
    Sublime Funk
    Funky Junk
    Upstart Shark
    Hard Rock Filet ... lol this is FUN!!!
    The Retread Dead
    Sesame On a Stick
    Alice's Other Sister .... I dunno I'm just free-wheeling wide open here

I'll be back a lil later with even more grrrrrreat ideas
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Lmao awesome! N no I'm not off I'm on "invisible mode" hahaha xD so no one can tell if I'm off or on or anything!

Grendels those suggestions are awesome! Moon is right, mauled by poodles is beast!!

Lmfao! The first two moon,
    Was your brain thinking about ears or what? Silly boy
    I like a Snitch In Thyme but I really dunno what the f*** it means O.o.. Can you explain pleaseeeeee? Lol my brain is killing me- erghh >_<"

Hahahaha sure, you can come back! Lmao!

MoonRide*r* said:

Blue Ocean Motion
    Allergic Lyric
    Livy's Privy .... ok forget that one?
    The Perpetual Re(Pro)gressional
    .... I am seriously running full throttle here .....
    Full Throttle?
    [something] In a Bottle
    Stone Cold Soul
    Lonesome Clone
    The Shadow Zone?
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

Oh you're back!!
    Well "Snitch In Thyme" doesn't mean anything at all, it's just totally random and I guess that's the point? .... I dunno
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

So after a whole bunch of suggestions and maybe 2-3-5 good ideas maybe you should sit on it for a day or so and then see what looks/sounds the best?
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Yupp I will! Hahaha I need to think this out.
    Something out of the ordinary. Fun. Cute. Awesome. Something everyone would like.... Hmmm... Let me think... Dang I'm so picky xD

Yes I've been back baby lol I like Snitch in Thyme. It sounds Coooooooky LMAO, it's awesome xD

MoonRide*r* said:

Ok yeah Snitch In Thyme sounds cool for you

But also ... I can't quit yet coz the adrenaline is still kickin ..... or too much caffeine, I'm not really sure which .... anyway, I remember several good local band names from my teenage years, which was a loooong time ago, but there were some really good names, like The Calabash Corporation, and The Chosen Few, and ... erm .... other ones.

Oh and when I was 16 I had this girlfriend and we had "radio names" that we used to call in song requests for each other, and her name was Little Egypt. That was the name of an oldie-goldie song from the 60's. So ... maybe something from a favorite song title??
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

All I can think of is ThatKidAcrossTheStreet.... That's what my friend used to call me

Hehe yes you seem hyper today John goodness, I seem so calm haha. It's usually YOU being the calm and dreamy one and me being so HYPERRRRRRRRRRRR tee hee hee xD

Hmmmmmmmm a fav song title ?? errrr.... Alligator sky... FireFlies.. Your Gonna Go Far Kid..I need a Doctor.. Pocket full of stars....
    Hmmm

MoonRide*r* said:

Lol that was funny, "I need a Doctor" in the middle of all of that ... or do you really need a doctor?? hehe

I think I need one, coz I think I'm turning Bi-Polar! ... that would explain my Hyper-mood, right? Hmmm I'd better seriously think about that .....

Yeah ThatKidAcrossTheStreet is really good too. BUT it's not quite unique enough for you? .......
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Hm... That Kid Across The Street... Might not be as unique ;( hmmm... Erghhhh... haha I need no doctor but since eminem is in it. I want him to be MY doctor ah, I so love that man !!! Lol!

Hm.. Bi-polor, PERHAPS!!! Hahahahahaha!

I want something that will blow somebody's mind with imagination xD !

MoonRide*r* said:

Yep, and like Grendels said too, it's gotta HIT.

So.

I dunno, lol

Btw yeah I also happen to like Eminem, I know quite a few rappers want to put him to the side but I think the way a lot of his songs come out, as a whole, there just aren't that many on his level.

Ok so what about playing with letters of the alphabet, like M-and-M ...... including Greek letters, like Phi-Theta-Sigma-Kappa-Gamma ... Slamma-Bamma-Jamma ...

Or how 'bout The Kute Kid Next Door? .... The Shadow You Left Behind .... my mind is still churning and it's not gonna quit any time soon .....
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Yupp! Exactly!

N omg yeah! To ME I think he's the best of the best n the greatest of the greatest. N yes... I also think he's very cute n FRIKIN ADORABLE!! his raps are beast and yea they are really deep too. Well, the newer ones are xD

Hmm mm...... Help me here my brain is dying LOL...

Awh that's cute xD I like that. Carry on hehehe, I'm not supposed to be on this late at night, but I'm having fun !

MoonRide*r* said:

Oooh I'm feeling guilty now ... coz you need to sleep, rest, especially if you're not battling the insomnia zombie tonight
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Lmao, my sighting is so weird right now I thought you said Zombie Panda xD
    It's okay.... There's always naps and more melatonin... Hm........ I have no red bull... No cookie... No epic skittles or anything to keep me up .. .-.

Hm...

A
    B
    C
    D
    E
    F
    G
    H
    I
    J
    K
    l
    M
    N
    O
    P
    Q
    R
    S
    T
    U
    V
    W
    X
    Y
    Z.....

Rockadillin Zombie ? LoL xD