A classical song

Thread: A classical song

Tags: None
  1. Ahwleung said:

Default A classical song

Hey this is a song from long ago I believe...there's no words, and its a symphony song, but every once in a while it pops up somewhere. I've been lookin for it for months.

It's the last song played on this video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...riests&pl=true

Click about half-way through and you can hear it.

I don't know if this is your music type, but if anyone knows the name of this song, I'd be forever grateful.

2. Destry said:

Okay, this proves what a classical music freak I am, but I recognize the song. It's from a movie called "Requiem for a Dream," (which has a bunch of gorgeous music, by the way) but I believe that the soundtrack for this movie doesn't offer the full-length version of the theme (not sure).

But I hope that the title at least helps, since I know for certain that the full-length song (the one featured in the video) exists out there somewhere. Good luck!

3. lubriderm said:

yea, im not positive what the title of the song is, but it's by Clint Mansell.

4. chiaracat05 said:

That's supposed 2b a good movie, so i looked up the soundtrack and found that song!
    yes it is by clint mansell, is it ghost of things to come?
    just look up requiem for a dream soundtrack and it will come up as main theme

5. upgradefrea said:

I'm not sure but I think it is Lux Aeterna by clint mansell.

F A B Scott said:

Agreed - although this thread is over 3 years old.

Lux Aeterna - Clint Mansell Ft. Kronos Quartet