Classic Rock Ballad, name and band unknown

Thread: Classic Rock Ballad, name and band unknown

Tags: ballad, classic rock, hair band, music video
  1. DirtyDawg said:

Default Classic Rock Ballad, name and band unknown

I can't remember the words or name of the band or song. All I remember is the music video, Starts out with t thunderstorm raging outside, a teenager runs into his bedroom and puts on his headphones to drown out the sound of his dad yelling at him. He goes to sleep and has a dream about the band, hes in a cave with 2 members of the band and a native american next to a fire. The indian makes 2 floating balls appear i think one was red and the other blue, turns on into a feather and gives it to the band members, and they disappear, goes to hand it to the kid and the indian disappears. Near the end of the video, hes at the bands concert with them singing the song he was listening too.

Any help with this would be appreciated, if anyone can find the music video, then my explanation would be a dead giveaway. Thanks for any help.

This was mid to late 80's early 90's, the video was shown on VH1 or MTV, pretty sure it was VH1 though.

2. ccgt said:

3. DirtyDawg said:

I appreciate it, this has been bugging me for the past month, me and my dad have been trying to remember the song. Both of us remembered the video in detail, and the only name i could come up with was "blame the rain" crazy close huh, just one word off. Thanks again

4. ccgt said:

You're welcome, glad I could help.