Andrea - na eks !!

Thread: Andrea - na eks !!

Tags: None
  1. de_puta_madre said:

hi guys
    can someone write the turkish words?
    thanks in advance ))

Citycat said:

Yes, it's 100% true that Christina Aguilera has silicons. That's old news.
    Narkissos, I didn't take it "too" seriously. Sometimes it's hard to express my thoughts and feelings online, cos words know to be ambiguous, and my face expressions can't be seen nor can the tone of my words be seen. One thing I can guarantee you is that I always have good intentions.

yosis said:

CITYCAT Are you sure that the translation of this song is one hundred percent Exact?
    THIS CAN TO BE ALSO:
    Ти си изгорял \ You're dead, you burn
    Аз съм твой порой,\its Slang?? to Female Cum? ן It can also be, I rain / flood your
    Грешно преценил, си посоката.
    You miss-estimated your direction. - I did not understand this sentence, you can request to register it with an explanation and translation for English?

yosis said:

Can someone please say what Ork. Kristali Sing in:
    from 1:52 to 2:06 Second
    It's in another language no BG, what language is this?
    [wf9h4Kq8bVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf9h4Kq8bVo&feature=related[/video]

mariusmxm said:

I think is Turkish . You can ask for the lyrics at the Turkish lyrics forum.

Citycat said:

Quote Originally Posted by yosis View Post
    CITYCAT Are you sure that the translation of this song is one hundred percent Exact?
    THIS CAN TO BE ALSO:
    Ти си изгорял \ You're dead, you burn
    Аз съм твой порой,\its Slang?? to Female Cum? ן It can also be, I rain / flood your
    Грешно преценил, си посоката.
    You miss-estimated your direction. - I did not understand this sentence, you can request to register it with an explanation and translation for English?
    I've just checked. Andrea doesn't sing "Аз съм твой порой". That's written in the lyrics which appeared at gocmenkolik's forum. She sings "аз съм товй порок". I corrected the lyrics and the translation.

Ти си изгорял \ You're dead, you burn <---How would this be related to anything in the song?
    Ти си изгорял = You're turned on, you're horny.
    You miss-estimated your direction. <--- Simple English? Hmm. Well, maybe - You chose the wrong path.

yosis said:

Quote Originally Posted by Citycat View Post
    I've just checked. Andrea doesn't sing "Аз съм твой порой". That's written in the lyrics which appeared at gocmenkolik's forum. She sings "аз съм товй порок". I corrected the lyrics and the translation.

Ти си изгорял \ You're dead, you burn <---How would this be related to anything in the song?
    Ти си изгорял = You're turned on, you're horny.
    You miss-estimated your direction. <--- Simple English? Hmm. Well, maybe - You chose the wrong path.

Rather, the word "burn" could also fit the song, that's what the dictionary showed
    How did you come to the conclusion that this word
    TUREN ON?

Citycat said:

Words related to fire and burning not only refer to something eg. paper burning, but also refer to inside burning of a person, to their sexual arousal.

If you look up па̀ля, among other meanings, you'll find:
    па̀ля се 1. kindle, catch fire, ignite; 2. прен. be easily aroused/enkindled, get enthusiastic easily, be easily carried away;

Same goes for горя̀ (изгорял is derived from this verb):
    горя̀ от желание да - burn with desire to, be dying/bursting to, be all agog to
    гори ме страст - be consumed with passion

etc.

Have I made it clear now?

yosis said:

Yes ok thank