Leaving atl

Thread: Leaving atl

Tags: None

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Default Leaving atl

I havnot much time to type this but I am leaving atl for a while so no need to say good bye cause I'll come back when it's over.... I love you all don't forget the baby of atl when I'm gone you sillies...... I'm crying at the moment. Threw nothing I can do you can readthe posts that I posted on my wall.. Cafe shadow is now amaryns lol ^^....

I love you all. No need the say goodbye cause I'll come back when it's over so no need to say goodbye......... had a great time here... Happy birthday clever I wish I was there

Hey.. I gtg.... No need to say goodbye so Peace. Hehe rmember me!!!
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Mixalopoulos said:

Take care Shads, be well, hugs, Mix. x
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Working hard to get my ShadowLeoSharp bkk don't worry guys... Patience... Is ... Totally something I need to work on >_<
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Paul Orhan said:

Shadow,

We've only met briefly during Viva's bash birthday party but since you're so dear to many of my friends here let me just say we'll be happy to have you back, anytime you choose!

Colourful and creative people like you make this place unique. Sort out whatever that is to be sorted out and head back to ATL pronto!

Hope to see you again!

Hasta la vista, ATL's baby!
    Last edited by Paul Orhan; 04-28-2011 at 02:06 PM.

5. safe1 said:

Take care and come back soon...
    The most charming creatures on this earth. The only women who can show what they feel and, they do feel.
    Stunning feeling...to just meet them.

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Sockem boppers!!! Tee hee hee x3 I might only be here during the night in Texas. I have negotiated with daddy and mummy... You know they never knew that I am Shadow Leo Sharp on ATL... they don't even know I have an account on here..... So I have to be even more slik ...

So I'm doing a lot of work right now to just stay on here. ^________^ thanks for saying bye. But there was no need to say it sillies xP ....

So I might only Be on in the night and since I'm an insomniac it'll work. I'd like to get to know u guys better. <3 n if I seem to disappear again because it might happen just know I'm coming back..... Anyways. . . HAI THARE IM SHADOW BUT U CAN CALL ME OLIVIA HEHEHE ^w^ .....<3