80's Pop, A Love Ballad and an illusive New Wave Song

Thread: 80's Pop, A Love Ballad and an illusive New Wave Song

Tags: None
  1. Luis Domenech said:

Default 80's Pop, A Love Ballad and an illusive New Wave Song

Hi. Rather than start multiple threads I thought I'd post 3 requests in one, since I'm looking for stuf from the same decade (the 80's). Here goes:

1. 'I never thought that I could love (I know it's crazy, but it's true), Never thought that I could need - someone as much as I need you...I love you>. The tape I was playing cut off before the DJ could finish saying the guy's name: Dan Hill...???. But it sounds like Richard Marx.

2. "Boys will be boys, bad boys, bad boys, boys will be boys...and when he drives me home at night, you call me on the phone...it goes ring, ring, ring a ring a ring ring..." I thought it was Madonna but there aren't any songs called "Bad Boys" in her discography.

3. "Into the distance, -- -- black, stretched to the point of no turning back, flights of fancy on a windswept field, standing alone, my senses real, fatal attraction is holding me fast, how can I escape this irresistible grasp". I think the name of the song could be 'Circling Skies" but a search online came up empty. This is new wave tune (I think - I suck at identifying genres correctly).

So, anybody know these?

Mixalopoulos said:

1. Dan Hill - I never Thought That I Could Love ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBbehTumQcA

2.Barbie, Christie and Teresa - "Boys Will Be Boys" ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRiTbX5BA-g
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

3. Asuyuka said:

Can you get any sound clips of the third?

4. pianoman74 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Domenech View Post
    2. "Boys will be boys, bad boys, bad boys, boys will be boys...and when he drives me home at night, you call me on the phone...
    Miami Sound Machine - "Bad Boy" - 1985

3. ... stretched to the point of no turning back, flights of fancy on a windswept field, standing alone, my senses real, fatal attraction is holding me fast, how can I escape this irresistible grasp"
    Pink Floyd - "Learning To Fly" - 1987