Thanks

Default Eurovision 2011 - Russia

So guys what do you think about this song?

Thanks

Predictable and dull.
    This is going to be a separate musical genre: "Identical and uninteresting songs that Russia sends to Eurovision".

Thanks

IMO, it was better than Bilan's song - the guy's got a voice and his English is much much better.
    You've got better artists for sure but who said Eurovision was about sending the best?
    If only Alexei wasn't so "I'm too sexy for my car" it would have been just great!

Thanks

Yes, he showed his good vocals in the beginning (I couldn't guess what he was singing though) but why waste it on this later on?
    Think, last year's participant Peter Nalich is a very distinctive and original artist, but his Eurovision song belonged to that genre too. As if he had guessed what kind of music he was supposed to make to be chosen and intentionally wrote a song as unnotable as he could possibly make. I only think it's funny.

Thanks

That's why I respect Azerbaijan and Turkey because those countries always try to send the best they have!

We were told during yesterday's transmission that in Azerbaijan the eliminations had lasted more than 3 months and something like 70 acts had fought for the honour of representing their country!

Which one did you like best (if any)?

Thanks

In the first semi, I mentally (yes I'm that *****rdly) voted for Switzerland. Such an oldschool pop, I loved it.
    Also singled out Finland, Iceland.

Thanks

(this asterisker makes me laugh at times)

Thanks

Swiss was fine, indeed. As to Iceland, I wasn't too charmed. In case of Finland - the song's very good but the guy made several mistakes while singing and he hasn't got a big voice.

My favourites are Serbia (great song, perfect delivery, no necessary ballets, no changing of skirts and all that crap!), Greece (strange song but I liked it), Azerbaijan (if only the vocallists had better voices ) and Turkey but the latter was out of the competition. I'm still thinking about Hungary...

Thanks

Ожидаемый провал.
    В принципе, всем понятно, что Россия еще очень не скоро сможет победить в этом конкурсе (думаю должно пройти лет 15).
    Но песня по-моему убогая, как и исполнитель, впрочем он не лучше Дибилана и прочих.
    А вообще, в этом году мне все песни там не понравились, как-то очень уныло было.