YOU KMOW A Serbian\Bosnian ver of this songs?

Thread: YOU KMOW A Serbian\Bosnian ver of this songs?

Tags: None

yosis said:

Post YOU KMOW A Serbian\Bosnian ver of this songs?

hi ,in the last time i see that arists Serbian and bosnian take melody from Isreli song
    I give you Some Exmple and I put some songs if tou know serbian verision
    COVER

ORIGINAL

COVER

ORIGINAL

cover

original

cover

original

COVER

ORIGINAL

ORIGINAL he take hust part from the song

COVER

ORIGINAL

COVER

ORIGINAL

2 COVERS

ORIGINAL

I need to know if you know Serbian\BOSNAIN version TO next songs ף

Last edited by yosis; 05-10-2011 at 10:22 PM.

Spring said:

OMG

yep.. we know they steal a lot

ShultzPD said:

Don't be too hard on them. Composing is very hard and complicated, after all they are musicians and not some kind of rocket-scientists.
    Willkommen im land der präsenilen bettflucht.

SoyPoliglota said:

It's not like Serbian and Bosnian people are the only ones who copy other people's music, that's generalizing..

partizanka said:

Quote Originally Posted by SoyPoliglota View Post
    It's not like Serbian and Bosnian people are the only ones who copy other people's music, that's generalizing..
    Yes, that's true. Croatians and Montenegrins do it too!

But İ don't think Yosis mentions it to generalise... He's found such covers in other languages and posted them on forum too.

SoyPoliglota said:

You're probably right, Montenegrin and Croatian people do it too xD And I'm sure that Yosis didn't mean to generalise, I think that he has all the rights to point out that our so called stars are nothing more than plagiarizers, you know I don't like that kind of music

But when I said that we weren't the only one that do that, I was referring to ShultzPD who said , and I quote '..after all they are musicians and not some kind of rocket-scientists' . I think he was referring to our musicians, that's generalizing because not all of our musicians are like that, and copyright infringement is not a problem that exists only here, it's a global problem.

Maybe he didn't want to generalize either, it's just my interpretation.
    Last edited by SoyPoliglota; 07-07-2011 at 09:04 AM.

ShultzPD said:

I was referring to those specific artists. I don't really see a reason to read any more into it than that.

But anyways, considering that they are the finest exemplars of what's popular in the Balkans (at least here in Sarajevo the whole of the Jazz Festival draws a smaller crowd than a single concert of those guys)- I think everyone would be justified to draw a fairly sad conclusion about music in our region or really anywhere else. Or in someone elses blunt words: "90 percent of everything is crap."
    Willkommen im land der präsenilen bettflucht.

SoyPoliglota said:

I agree with you, 90% of our music is a crap (such crap that it shouldn't be called music) , and it's sad how people never cherish the true values, not just in music, but in life.

9. ina said:

Default O ukusima se ne raspravlja

Well, why should we feel sad? Thanks God that people are different, otherwise - if all the people had the same test in music and cherished the same values - the world would become a very boring place.
    Last edited by ina; 07-05-2011 at 10:25 AM.

SoyPoliglota said:

Who knows, maybe it wouldn't be boring. Maybe we would just have more friends and people wouldn't feel lonely.. And maybe it wouldn't be boring because we would all like the same things and we could do things together. But that's never gonna happen , and I am way off topic

11. ina said:

Yes, I understand what you mean and I agree with you.
    But I believe that people don't have to be or like the same to be friends and work together. People holding different views can achieve success as a team, if we give priority to being a team. And we welcome differences, right?! And there is one saying, I'm not sure how to translate it... like - if all think the same, then there is no much thinking going on there. Or something like: "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." So people shouldn't be the same / think the same / like the same, in my opinion.
    There are even people who say, 'Some people should not be allowed to like the same things I like.' They don't feel unique... or so. So again, I would never try to change people, let them be who they are.
    Last edited by ina; 07-08-2011 at 08:01 AM.