i'm italian and i want to show some italian music to my friends but

Thread: i'm italian and i want to show some italian music to my friends but

Tags: None

vegetassj said:

Default i'm italian and i want to show some italian music to my friends but

i don't know which italian song a non italian people could like! can you suggest me some italians songs that you like?(many of you are non italian)

Ligeia said:

Dipende dal genere, comunque se vuoi andare abbastanza sul sicuro prova Laura Pausini, Ramazzotti, Giorgia...oppure comincia col proporre qualche artista che piace a te!
    Magari dando un'occhiata sul forum delle traduzioni italiane potrai farti un'idea di cosa piace, basandoti sulle richieste!
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

vegetassj said:

Pensi che le canzoni (le puoi vedere nel thread italian songs) di cui ho chiesto la traduzione possano piacere alle mie amiche?

Ligeia said:

Non vedo perchè no! Un consiglio: insisti con Guccini!
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

vegetassj said:

Veramente? Guccini? come mai?

amaryn said:

Ciao, Vegetassj i Ligeia! Io sono Olandese, Vegetassj i io amo per esempio Guccini: "Don Chisciotte"[IMG]www.youtube.com/watch?v=76o3AFqIE80[/IMG]

amaryn said:

Concato: Rosalinda! Io amo gli italiani Ciao![OwAQq5qo1Ug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwAQq5qo1Ug[/video]

vegetassj said:

ok ma perchè guccini? c'è zucchero, max pezzali e laura pausini perchè guccini? )