To break this silent curse

But until then..
    No words
    No sounds
    Just air
    Comes out
    My mouth

(c) 2011
    Last edited by roses4ria; 05-27-2011 at 05:29 PM.

jandros said:

After finding your other post I just had to check out some of your lyrics and I'm glad I did, because this is amazingly expressive and sensitive ... it's a phenomenal piece of writing I think, in every way I could name. I would even hope you have some kind of professional path you could pursue on something like this. I can imagine (in a very real way) hearing these words sung on the airways.
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

roses4ria said:

Thanks That means a lot to me. I thought about pursuing it at one point but everything is still up in the air for me

SK'nDeep said:

Quote Originally Posted by jandros View Post
    After finding your other post I just had to check out some of your lyrics and I'm glad I did, because this is amazingly expressive and sensitive ... it's a phenomenal piece of writing I think, in every way I could name. I would even hope you have some kind of professional path you could pursue on something like this. I can imagine (in a very real way) hearing these words sung on the airways.
    damn... not much to say but damn... that pretty deep. good use of words. very expressive...I agree. what kind of music was this writen to?
    don't really matter... damn good job...
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

roses4ria said:

It wasn't really written to any music..but I guess I'd like it to have a more acoustic feel