I'm still there.... - My new lyrics. Please critique.

Thread: I'm still there.... - My new lyrics. Please critique.

Tags: None
  1. Pranav said:

Default I'm still there.... - My new lyrics. Please critique.

Well, I don't know anything about writing structure or anything, but I just made a song, please give critiques.

Still there..

When you think, where am I,
    Look around and make a cry,
    But how, hard I try,
    I have to say good bye.

When I think of the days,
    That we were all together,
    Now here am I – and where’re you,
    But No one bother.

Chorus:
    I’m still there..
    I’m still there…,
    I’m still there for your care.
    I will be there all along,
    I’ll be there singing the song.

Whenever I think of you,
    And the moments I lived…
    I can’t still resist from crying,
    But in god, I still believe.

Chorus:
    So I’m there,
    I’m still there,
    Still there for you care..
    I will be there all along,
    I’ll be there singing the song.

Please don’t break your heart, thinking of me,
    Let the world go on, let it be.
    If you think of me, still you do..
    If you love me, still you do…
    Just be the one, you were before…

Before I lost you,
    And I lost me,
    And I lost everything…

Chorus:
    But I’m still there,
    I will still sing..
    I’ll be still there for you…. You…

Please critique on my lyrics. Thanx a lot.

jandros said:

I think this expresses a concept (a complete set of thoughts and feelings?) very very well, and I personally think the structure is very workable as a song. You even seem to have a nice bridge before the last chorus. And I love the words ... maybe a minor improvement here and there, but overall I think it would make a really good song ...

Please pardon the question, but are you a native-English speaker? If not, that might be why I would suggest just a couple of very minor changes.
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

3. Pranav said:

thanx again!

4. Pranav said:

Well, i just got fascinated by lyrics a few days ago. And it's my first full song after two half ones. I didn't ever think that even I could write so good. I write it for my own joy. thanks a lot for your critique, I thank you with all my heart. And, sorry I if there were structural errors, I still need to learn to write songs properly. There are small and big mistakes here and there, thanks, i'll try my all to improve them. I think I'm too young to write it properly, but with hard work and advices like your's, I will learn to write them very good, I think. And, no, I am not a Native-American, i am from India. I just love writing, so I write poems and novel with lyrics. I want to sell altleast 3 of my songs in one month, and again thanks for your good advice. I hope you'll give me more on my other lyrics.