Solved: Old 90s possibly late 80s song

Thread: Solved: Old 90s possibly late 80s song

Tags: None
  1. Twistedskyy said:

Post Solved: Old 90s possibly late 80s song

Im glad i stumbled on to this site!! I have searching for a song for years and years, never found the artist or the name, although Im pretty sure the title is "All About You", not sure of artist. Early 90s, possibly 89. Its by a female artist/group.. was featured back in the days of the Mickey Mouse Club.. they sung it as they would other songs.. All I remember chorus: Now it's all about me, was all about you when we were together, now its all about me(baby), it was all about you, you know love dont last forever no(no)..

2nd verse started as: You had me in your pocket, theres nuthin i wouldnt do for you lovin u i couldnt stop it even if you wanted me to...

If anyone can get any info on it or knows it, would be great!! I have searched and searched and nothing on it exists anywhere! Google was no help... Thank u so much!!

2. wurzlsepp said:

Should be this girlie band:

Pretty in Pink - All About You

[cfbAeJ2CWgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfbAeJ2CWgg[/video]

3. Twistedskyy said:

WoW!! Thank You soooo much!! That is it!! I cant believe it-I was never able to find anything on this song, a huge thanx!

4. wurzlsepp said:

you're welcome
    with the already correct named title and the short period at hand it was not really hard to find it