What do you think of this rap song?

Thread: What do you think of this rap song?

Tags: None
  1. Loco_8 said:

Default What do you think of this rap song?

Ni66as looking at me like I'm Lil' Wayne but in reality I'm the mother f**ker that will cause these ni66as max pan B**tches I got logic, my minds like mythogic, I am Loco 8, Imma rap king, I'm like yao ming I rap better then most these bazt3rds imma f**king master im the best rapper you others can't beat the master Loco 8 is a ni66a you cant f**k wit f**k you up like a mosh pit look around at these ****** going "ah he hit" mother f**ker I'll leave you talking like a ni66a with a st-st-stutter I will use my blade to cut through your throat like a knife through butter these ****** tryna get at me with the heata you ****** just a buncha wife beatas bring them wife beatas ova here make them ni66as ***** of the year look at me im over here, don't drink beer but I was voted as alcholic of the year, look at them *****es putting on a cheer for me told ya motha f**ka once not to f**k with Loco 8 I got Crip ni66as watching my back! I also walk with the mac so what the f**k you gone do bout that, C's up B's down some these ni66as be talking like imma clown ya well f**k you I will hit you up spray atcho azz with the mac-milli leave you looking like a f**king hillbilly your a f**king ***** I will cut you up like a rabbit you f**king ***** I'll make you disapear like magic this is grim logic like I said be fo my mind is mythogic, I'll f**k you up with the rachet, hit you in the head with a hatchet f**k a gun I'll f**k you up with a sink fociet, these ni66as done made me lot it, I'm a southern ni66a but I still rep the West f**k that ni66a vest shoot him 6 times in the chest got my blue teel my ni66as saying that I'm for real other bi*ches packing the heat but to much of a puzzy your face looks like its all bushy you f**king azzhole have a ni66a shove a bomb in yo gas hole f**k these ni66as imma get a greenlight on those bi*ches still f**king a fleshlight, f**k it Im done I f**ked yo mum these ni66as acting like 4 year olds saying "they got f**ked in the bum" thats the ga*est sh*t I ever heard now dog aint uch more then a few words I'm get down buck these ni66as down leave em face down with a bullet in they dome and a bomb in they home f**k a ni66a up til he think hes in Rome bust a cap ina b*tches dome **** her and put her azz in a mental home, Im the kind, like king kong, ding dong, this is like a sing song, la-de-da-de going thru your hood with a sawed off shottie riding down the block bout to smoke somebody, I done jacked some my lyrics from Ya Boy, so sick so slick, these b*tches be on my d*ck f**k your clique Imma Crip shoot you while your sitting in your whip I'm Native & Black straight up mack, used to slang that crack but now I just brandish my mac ya ni66a you walking like you took a d*ck in your azz crack, f**k you, your just wack, people think Im still on crack hit you up with the mac, f**k it this rap is OVER!
    So what ya think of it?

Mixalopoulos said:

Try posting your shίt in the correct forum:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/rap-lyrics-review/

Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.
  3. thegreatblueox said:

Sounds like high school lyrics from the early '90s. The hardcore rap is way out of the mainstream...
  4. Loco_8 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mixalopoulos View Post
    Try posting your shίt in the correct forum:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/rap-lyrics-review/

haha thank you sorry bout that, this is my first time using this website

Mixalopoulos said:

No worries.
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.