"no se hace"

Thread: "no se hace"

Tags: None

AnnaFoster said:

Default "no se hace"

Hello, I could use some help with this. Preferably from a native of Mexico. I'm going to type it as it came to me, in case I fix the typos incorrectly. (you never know).

The only part of this sentence I understand is "me estoy calentando" jajaja which figures.

"Buemdo ya porque me estoy calentando yo tambien y pue no se ase?*"

*The person who sent this message often puts a "?" at the end of the very last sentence... even if it's supposed to be an "!". I don't know why.... In this case, I can't tell if it really should be a ? or a !.

I think no se hace is some kind of saying? Is it no se or no sé ?

Thanks!

2. Erito said:

hmm let me take a guess here

"well enough, because I'm getting horny (here is where it becomes understandable) as it follow "yo tambien" -me too and the last part "pue no se ase" should be like -It's not done (plus is it's misspelled)

and about the ? and !, I guess that this is a sms because in most phones (not the touch-screen ones) when you hit the symbol key most common the key "1" the ? is right before ! so the person is doing it for laziness or just don't know how to use a phone properly (it's the best I can think it doesn't mean it is correct)

I don't know if this info will help you to figure it out
    Thou art I and I am thou

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaFoster View Post
    "Buemdo ya porque me estoy calentando yo tambien y pue no se ase?*"
    Bueno ya, porque me estoy calentando yo tambien y pues no se hace

1. ok enough, cause Im getting horny too, and is not fair (means that is not fair its only words)

2. well/ok stop it, cause Im getting horny too, and it is not done (nothing, the action)
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Erito View Post
    and about the ? and !, I guess that this is a sms because in most phones (not the touch-screen ones) when you hit the symbol key most common the key "1" the ? is right before ! so the person is doing it for laziness or just don't know how to use a phone properly (it's the best I can think it doesn't mean it is correct)
    laziness?? mexican guy?? typing sms?? I think your conclusion/answer is correct ahahahaha
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

AnnaFoster said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra2008 View Post
    laziness?? mexican guy?? typing sms?? I think your conclusion/answer is correct ahahahaha

hahahaha!!! Well, in his defense, he manages an "!" anywhere else within the text, just not on the last sentence.