Lighter by Eminem, Bruno Mars, and Royce da 5'9 (cover) Lyrics check it out!

Thread: Lighter by Eminem, Bruno Mars, and Royce da 5'9 (cover) Lyrics check it out!

Tags: cover, eminem, lighters, lyrics, rap
  1. Wesley Shieh said:

Default Lighter by Eminem, Bruno Mars, and Royce da 5'9 (cover) Lyrics check it out!

(Singer)
    This one's for you and me, living out our dreams
    We're all right where we should be
    Lift my arms out wide I open my eyes
    And now all I wanna see
    Is a sky full of lighters
    A sky full of lighters

(Verse 1)
    Yeah, by the time you hear this rap the game has already begun
    They say that it’s too late, I’ll never make it in this youtube game it’s just a dry run
    Telling me to me to give up on this silly dream, that I should stop dropping bars per diem, and now they constantly mocking and insulting me cuz they think it’s fun
    But let me ask you one haters one thing, what have you done?
    Had a dream I was number one, wake up still stuck on square one
    My journey through this rap game is really going to be in the long run
    But I aint ever scared of the negativity and jealousy, cuz all those haters will still be stuck on ground one, even after they realized that I’ve won
    But not to be outdone, I could be like every other rapper promising change and individuality
    But in reality were all the same, trying to change the world, wouldn’t you agree
    I mean feel free to disagree, life is full of choices and mine is clearly displayed through these verses.
    Used to never be able to face my problems and mistakes head on, all I had to give were my excuses
    But that’s it no more excuses, it’s time to heal up these bruises, and start telling my story through these muses, and finally start believing in this music.
    Used to be so sick, depression and anxiety due to the mistakes of the common high school society
    I no longer care if they believe my acts to be one of notoriety
    Hater and doubters move aside, it’s time for me to come inside with confidence in every stride, cause there’s nothing you can ever do to damage my pride, and the only thing you can say is that you’ve tried
    So as I stand side by side, my music soon too be know worldwide, but no matter what I’ll always be reppin the west side
    And as I come into this game barely peaking 6,1, I swear I’m going to fly over this rim at 6,3

(Singer)
    This one's for you and me, living out our dreams
    And now all I wanna see
    A sky full of lighters

(Verse 2)
    Yeah, first verse is already over, but some people listening are still filled with doubt
    But that’s okay if it takes you awhile to figure out, these words I write out, Just show that I work hard day in and day out
    My father gave me some of the best advice, telling me if everything was so easy to attain then what would be the point of living life?
    If life wasn’t full of challenges and strife, greatness would never rise, and everybody would still be stuck on their asses living in a fantasy life
    Cuz from beginning fate was given a knife, and told to cut up our journey throughout life
    Don’t for one second think that stardom was easy because it took Kesha 22 years just to get people to be sleazy
    And Dear Lebron James I know the finals are making me you queasy, but you knew since 03 that the journey wasn’t gonna be easy
    My game it will never stop, even as they all begin to look up
    Cuz even as I reach the top, there will only be another up
    And so I’ll do my best to never stop or give up, or throw away the mop
    It’s funny how people talk about mainstream when the world just sees it as American hip hop
    Everybody sayin the at the mainstream, bashing on how fake it is, cuz underground is like the new regime, just like how people never put a picture up without having it photo shopped
    Because right now, real is the new fake, and fake is the new real
    So does that make me real or fake? I don’t know, you can love me or hate me give or take
    I remember when I used to wish on airplanes just like Haley said
    Wishin for a way to get past all these bullies but only got a fist in my face instead
    But what can I say even as I slowly treaded through the hallway, I was lost and could never find my way
    But just like like shady I found my Dr. Dre
    In him I found a friend had my back all day
    So right now here I stand once again, dreams in my head looking forward to better days.
    Cracking a crooked smile as this game called life, because even through all this strife and stabs by a knife I’m still going to one day find a wife

(singer)
    You and I know what it's like to be kicked down
    Forced to fight
    But tonight we're alright
    So hold up your light
    Let it shine
    Cause this one's for you and me, living out our dreams
    And now all I wanna see
    A sky full of lighters

copyright 06/11/2011-2012
    Last edited by Wesley Shieh; 06-12-2011 at 09:03 PM.

SK'nDeep said:

Good flow man....I feel the same way about most of it, Believe me, Sk'nDeep can relate dawg. Some areas felt a little bit long and drug out but if you spit that fast, more power to ya... looks like 20 bars each verse, 2 verses 3 hooks, one of the hooks changed which I think was very creative...Well since you only had two verses,After thinking about, it doesn't seem as long as I thought...one thing you should do is reformat it, and stamp a (copyright 06/11/2011) I do that with all my stuff as a per-caution... Keep doping stuff like this...It hit's.If you ain't out there yet you should be. Your lyrics are a damn site better than most out there that's main stream...

Take a second to check out some of my work too and leave a comment. if you woudn't mind...Click like if you like it, if not don't. Always thank those who give you feed back positive or not, it all counts. I have about 8 finished raps posted, You should post stuff like this in the rap lyrics review thread. no foul on your part, I did the same.lol And since you're are a newbie welcome to ATL..
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  3. Wesley Shieh said:

thanks man and feel free to check out my page also

http://www.youtube.com/user/Reminisense