dance and house tracks in English played on Spanish radio station

Thread: dance and house tracks in English played on Spanish radio station

Tags: None
  1. liannalondon said:

Default dance and house tracks in English played on Spanish radio station

hi, when I was in Spain last month I listened to a radio station called LaMega, they had no dj's just music. A lot of the stuff they played was produced in Romania,have no idea if these were too. I've googled any combination of the lyrics I can think of with and without quotes and I've been listening on and off to LaMega on internet to see if I could record any to post here and got the end of one of them.

1. got some lyrics and a sample, lyrics are something like 'stereo is the way i live my life' 'video' 'more visions in my mind' 'my dj saved your life'
    sample is here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D81R2F0Y

2. Female singer with British accent starts off talking 'time to go' 'go to the next phase' then something like 'back to basics what's the crisis there's a reason why it's like this' (can't remember if that bit was talking or singing) then 'we all stray too far but it's not too late to get back to the place we were' (SOLVED Jason rivas and Juan Serrano latin Love)

3 yet another female singer 'all that loving all that trusting now it's nothing because of you' 'can you hear my soul calling' 'i'm calling for you'

4 just for a change, male singer and I'm sure this one is really famous 'Someday (or sunday), Monday' 'hear me what i need this sound is pushing me' 'this sound is what I need'

thanks for any help meanwhile I'll keep listening and see if I can get any more samples
    Last edited by liannalondon; 06-26-2011 at 04:29 PM.

Tim Scott said:

I can help with the first one. STEREO TOUCH - Stereo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai0pOUXCHCQ
    www.facebook.com/gasworkz

3. liannalondon said:

thanks again Tim!