What are you listening to? - Hebrew edition

Thread: What are you listening to? - Hebrew edition

Tags: None

bateli777 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ofratko View Post
    Do you have/want the lyrics to this song...I think i've translated it somewhere.....it's a wonderful piece of music ....so appropriate these days...
    Ploutarxos Gia Panta

bateli777 said:

@ Pawel here is an idea. You can have Tarkan( He is Turkish and you are turkoholic), Patti can keep Harel... And well I will keep Nikos. Well we all do imagine thing which will never come true... There should be dreamers thread!
    I'm afraid a dream thread will turn into a fantasy one...and I don't want to even start imagining your fantasies....you've already divided singers like candies not to mention the fact that you've been discussing Greek artists in the Hebrew thread....I do hope we're not arrested by atl police soon ...so many violations in less than a week.
    Ploutarxos Gia Panta

bateli777 said:

I can't say it enough...this disc is pure magic....the melodies brought his vocal abilities and emotional delivery to a pick of performance....
    Keep fighting for him and for Ska'at .......thank God you don't mess with my Ploutarxos....actually Maria's Ploutarxos..... but who is counting the number of "wives" with so many female fans...........

Maybe we should create a new thread....Greek-Hebrew...since we go back and forth like crazy
    Ploutarxos Gia Panta

bateli777 said:

Ladino and Arabic ..............oh Yasmin.............speaking of proofs of God's existence.........here's another......she should do the entertainment segment in peace talks....will make them all cry their eyes out and finish the damn thing ........
    Ploutarxos Gia Panta

5. rose4576 said:

kobi peretz and Ishtar - new song
    [xOG0EDGoFZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOG0EDGoFZw[/video]

6. rose4576 said:

shlomo artzi
    [zoCDcOol0_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoCDcOol0_o&ob=av2e[/video]

7. rose4576 said:

[zaZUNFPmFB0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaZUNFPmFB0[/video]

8. rose4576 said:

My heart will always belong to Latin music. And it is wonderful that international artists are coming to visit us this summer.
    one of my favorite latin band is Mana, and they are coming to Israel next month! Here is a great song classic!!!
    [hFO0Nrr5z-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFO0Nrr5z-U[/video]

Ofratko said:

Quote Originally Posted by bateli777 View Post
    Ladino and Arabic ..............oh Yasmin.............speaking of proofs of God's existence.........here's another......she should do the entertainment segment in peace talks....will make them all cry their eyes out and finish the damn thing ........
    Bateli may your wish come true. Enough is enough. It is taking far to long. I can't imagine living in constant threat of violence and people on both sides are living that way. All people deserve to live in peace it is the basic human right I believe.( Oops dont' want to be political... sorry)

Hmm can't see any video tho, technical problem?

Ofratko said:

I'm afraid a dream thread will turn into a fantasy one...and I don't want to even start imagining your fantasies....you've already divided singers like candies not to mention the fact that you've been discussing Greek artists in the Hebrew thread....I do hope we're not arrested by atl police soon ...so many violations in less than a week.
    Thank you for noticing our extremly intelectual conversation. I do blame Pawel who started this dreamy discussion I hope the ATL police is having few days off....( we are not really discussing the music per se but the physical appearance of those eye candies!)

Ofratko said:

Do you have/want the lyrics to this song...I think i've translated it somewhere.....it's a wonderful piece of music ....so appropriate these days...
    I do have lyrics. But feel free to post them again for those who don't have them

amaryn said:

Thank you for noticing our extremly intelectual conversation. I do blame Pawel who started this dreamy discussion I hope the ATL police is having few days off....( we are not really discussing the music per se but the physical appearance of those eye candies!)

Trying so hard to remain totally non committed to what happens around us , is like offering a piece of cake forgetting the cream, LOL!
    Hahaha, dream, dream, dream, dream. Who sang that: ? The Everly Brothers!
    Martin Luther King had a wonderful dream: what would we do without it?
    And at least part of it subsidized

bateli777 said:

Bateli may your wish come true. Enough is enough. It is taking far to long. I can't imagine living in constant threat of violence and people on both sides are living that way. All people deserve to live in peace it is the basic human right I believe.( Oops dont' want to be political... sorry)

Hmm can't see any video tho, technical problem?
    A M E N !!!!!!
    There was no video ...just a statement......by the way ...if you want to join an Israeli-Greek radio ....here's the link

http://leylotyavan.co.il/radio/live-2/

Paul already knows some of the broadcasters...sometimes they have video chats...usually on Fridays 15-17 pm. Israel time of course.

To make things a bit more complicated ..atl wise ..let's add to the mix one of my favorite videos ever of Ibrahim Tetlisses with the WONDER kid Mehmet Das

[q7hRJSlR3uo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7hRJSlR3uo[/video]
    Ploutarxos Gia Panta

Pattmoreira said:

Gila's voice is indeed unique in its strength and clarity...she reminds me of mountains....
    In this disc my brother is doing some back vocals
    This is if you will the tragedy of Israeli culture...a vocalist in the magnitude of Gila's is not part of regular musicl scene...she's considered too ethnic to be one.
    The media focuses on the Idols of the world and gives little to nothing room for such brilliant performances.
    Gila had performed with the Israeli Philharmonic Orchestra both in Israel and abroad.
    She's highly respected and admired in Japan....go figure

(ZAFFA is the part in the wedding [actually pre-wedding ritual called Hina] ceremony where the ladies accompany the young bride to meet her future husband...the women carry trays of candles and flowers and sing happily (to hide their feelings ) very sad songs which reflect the pain of separation from the girl...)

The only time I heard Dana Int. doing anpything Yemenite was when she wrote a song to Boaz Mauda for the Eurovision.
    While checking YT to find Boaz clip ...I found this ...it wraps up our topic well...
    Here is a young British man who loved Boaz song and decided to sing it ...in both Hebrew and English to his friends in a pub

[5Z8ofuodPxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z8ofuodPxc[/video]

speaking of goosebumps....so nice ....his voice and in general this whole idea of cross culture music transitions....
    How much do you pay to have a record of me singing this? (A) I LOVE THIS SONG!

Pattmoreira said:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Orhan View Post
    And my wish is for Turkish-Hebrew all-male duets I can well imagine them singing and fighting in the song for the one and only = me!!!

@Ofratko:
    Nikos Vertis is what I like to call "a proof of God's existance" - he's damn sexy and stylish and a good singer, too! His voice is like a river of Metaxa! Can you imagine him singing a duet with Tarkan? OMG!!!

Alas, he's taken by ... Patricia a.k.a. Pattmoreira.

So unfair!
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing with this one and the following of Ofratko! I don't care. I have both. (and some more!) My rules say that I can get one of each country (a)

bateli777 said:

[tlKFwF130rc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlKFwF130rc&feature=related[/video]

I found this video completely by accident...a wonderful display of emotions on the part of the MAGNIFICENT Idan Amedi ....
    He was rehearsing his original piece Fighters' Pain when he broke into tears..... I love this boy so much .....his voice..his words...
    his vocals and above all...his soul.
    I believe I've already translated this song .... Fighters' Pain
    Ploutarxos Gia Panta

Pattmoreira said:

Guys, "mama" is back!

1st:I think that it is a lack of respect to talk about me behind my back. 2nd: Skaat, Vertis, Tarkan... they're all mine and yours. (Breath Batelli, Yannis is totaly yours!) and now I can stop this formal language and return to my sweetheart personality
    You had a great discussion here... I'm familiar to many poins refered. I don't need to understand to love a song, to feel it, to get emotional. I don't remember when, where, how my passion for foreign music and cultures started. The fact is that it exists and I can't imagine myself restricted to my own culture. Sometimes I feel strange here... people like what they see on tv, mass culture. That's not enough for me. I like everything that is "weird", that is different. And I love Israel! And Harel and his angel's voice.

[HYiKLhqozdE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYiKLhqozdE[/video]

bateli777 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Pattmoreira View Post
    How much do you pay to have a record of me singing this? (A) I LOVE THIS SONG!
    I dare you to record it and upload here.........
    Ploutarxos Gia Panta

Pattmoreira said:

I'm shy...

Ofratko said:

Dear Mama... Your absence was really traumatizing! But your child( me) have decided to rebel against your decision above re eye candies and I'm keeping Vertis in my harem You might protest it is not going to help!
    @ Bateli, It was bad enough to have greek music in hebrew thread but now turkish. The ATL police will send us all to detention for at least a week

Here is a song for all of you( and it's in Hebrew YEEEEEEE!}