Thread: What are you listening to? - Hebrew edition

Tags: None

Ofratko said:

Quote Originally Posted by Pattmoreira View Post
    I'm shy...

Chickeeeeennnnn!
    Što ne boli – to nije život, što ne prolazi – to nije sreća

Pattmoreira said:

You're deserving a punishment but I'm a good person. See you all later! Kisses *

bateli777 said:

Guys, "mama" is back!

1st:I think that it is a lack of respect to talk about me behind my back. 2nd: Skaat, Vertis, Tarkan... they're all mine and yours. (Breath Batelli, Yannis is totaly yours!) and now I can stop this formal language and return to my sweetheart personality
    You had a great discussion here... I'm familiar to many poins refered. I don't need to understand to love a song, to feel it, to get emotional. I don't remember when, where, how my passion for foreign music and cultures started. The fact is that it exists and I can't imagine myself restricted to my own culture. Sometimes I feel strange here... people like what they see on tv, mass culture. That's not enough for me. I like everything that is "weird", that is different. And I love Israel! And Harel and his angel's voice.
    (big sigh of relief.........thank you for letting me keep my Yiannis)
    Thank you Patt for existing ....for taking a stand in favor of all cultures and showing that there is HOPE in youth and that they're not all MTV blinded....

I give you Ran Danker....the song is called Let's leave... and it was fully filmed by nothing other than cell phones...I guess Nokia paid for it...

[2BOZFKaX2UE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BOZFKaX2UE[/video]
    Ploutarxos Gia Panta

Pattmoreira said:

I sing so well that I'm afraid that sony or something wants to hire me... I have to finish my degree! I'm out. **

bateli777 said:

Quote Originally Posted by amaryn View Post
    Trying so hard to remain totally non committed to what happens around us , is like offering a piece of cake forgetting the cream, LOL!
    Hahaha, dream, dream, dream, dream. Who sang that: ? The Everly Brothers!
    Martin Luther King had a wonderful dream: what would we do without it?
    And at least part of it subsidized
    Amaryn
    Martin Luther King....great minds think alike....I've taught his speech in class today...

Thank God for end of the year lessons...all tests have been taken...checked...report cards are in the making and we can do whatever we want in class...
    So ...this is what I'm doing ...his speech ...Mandela's ....and other great thinkers and freedom fighters' inspirational words...

I even showed them the Neville Brothers' song Sister Rosa....I don't dare uploading it here...we've been stretching our boundaries wide enough
    The kids were glued to the screen ....2012 I phone kids could not take their eyes of him shouting a cry for equality....
    some things are just eternal...this speech is one of them.
    Ploutarxos Gia Panta

bateli777 said:

I sing so well that I'm afraid that sony or something wants to hire me... I have to finish my degree! I'm out. **
    You can send it to my e mail...I promise I won't tell Sony or Universal See? no more excuses
    Ploutarxos Gia Panta

Ofratko said:

@Bateli you don't have to go far for inspirational worlds. I'm sure you know who said "You don't make peace with friends. You make it with very unsavory enemies" You might know this book, but in case you don't I do highly recommend it

http://books.google.ie/books/about/S...gC&redir_esc=y

bateli777 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ofratko View Post
    @Bateli you don't have to go far for inspirational worlds. I'm sure you know who said "You don't make peace with friends. You make it with very unsavory enemies" You might know this book, but in case you don't I do highly recommend it

http://books.google.ie/books/about/S...gC&redir_esc=y
    Thank you for the referal to this book...I've read similiar books and articles but I'll look it up online or on my next trip ...I just love Mandela like a member of my family...I wish him the best of health...his actions had saved South Africa...the reconciliation committees....I recommend this movie ...[cxcWCd-reew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxcWCd-reew[/video]
    Ploutarxos Gia Panta

bateli777 said:

Maybe the new thread would be called ....Peace Love and Music .....this way we'll be able to wander around in our stream of consciousness, hop from one topic to the other and not limit ourselves to one....what say you?

I'm off to bed....kalinixta se olous
    Last edited by bateli777; 06-05-2012 at 10:18 PM.
    Ploutarxos Gia Panta

Paul Orhan said:

Peace, Love, Music & Eye candies

Ofratko said:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Orhan View Post
    So who is voluenteering to create the thread??

bateli777 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Orhan View Post
    what will we do with the likes of John Lennon who doesn't fit the description?
    Ploutarxos Gia Panta

bateli777 said:

So who is voluenteering to create the thread??
    Go Ofratko Go Ofratko.....
    Ploutarxos Gia Panta

Ofratko said:

Quote Originally Posted by bateli777 View Post
    Go Ofratko Go Ofratko.....
    I'm a bit unsure but try to do it today.... I think general topic will be great place

bateli777 said:

-----------------------> to the Greek Edition thread<-----------------------------
    Ploutarxos Gia Panta

bateli777 said:

I'm a bit unsure but try to do it today.... I think general topic will be great place
    It's actually a name we give our meeting place ...a venue that enables us to not limit ourselves to one language or topic...so yes..general sounds good.
    Ploutarxos Gia Panta

Ofratko said:

Paul Orhan said:

Quote Originally Posted by bateli777 View Post
    what will we do with the likes of John Lennon who doesn't fit the description?
    We'll put Sir Paul Mc Cartney insted

19. rose4576 said:

shiri maimon - new song
    [uMIHKxbWfoE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMIHKxbWfoE[/video]

20. rose4576 said:

amir dadon - "walking against the wind...there is always a darkness before the sunrise...." I love the song, the lyrics are amazing.
    [tVYbjd55YMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVYbjd55YMo[/video]