Calle- 13 Baile De Los Pobres lyrics translated in english

Thread: Calle- 13 Baile De Los Pobres lyrics translated in english

Tags: None
  1. hyacinthee17 said:

Default Calle- 13 Baile De Los Pobres lyrics translated in english

No tengo mucha plata pero tengo cobre, aqui se baila como bailan los pobres.

Monseiur, aqui llego tu Robin Hood a meter las bolas en los boquetes como Tiger Woods.
    Tu eres clase alta yo clase baja, tu vistes de seda y yo de paja
    Nos complementamos como novios, tu tomas agua destilada, yo agua con microbios.
    Tu la vives facil y yo me fajo, tu sudas perfume, yo sudo trabajo.
    Tu tienes chofer, yo camino a patas, tu comes filete y yo carne de lata.
    Nuestro parecido es microscopico pero es que por ti me derrito como gringo en el tropico.
    Pegate a mi que no te contaminas y con un besito vamos a pegarnos la porcina.

No se necesita plata pa moverse necesita onda y musica cachonda.
    Musica cachonda cacacacachonda.

Se baila sin mantel sin cubierto y sin bandeja, con ganas de comerse a la pareja.
    Se baile pegao como bachata sin traje y sin corbata embriagando las neuronas con vodka barata
    Blancas amarillas o mulatas se baila con cualquier bom bom que suelte la piņata.
    Lo bueno de ser pobre al final de la jornada es que nadie nos roba porque no tenemos nada.

Apretaditos como en una lata de sardinas agarrando nalgas porque esta incluida la propina.
    Dicen que eres la reina de todos los rosales pero hoy te voy a bajar cuatro clases sociales.
    Calientita como pan de panadero barriendo el piso con el trasero toda la grasa se desplaza por la terraza quiero que hagas lo que no puedes hacer en tu casa.

No se necesita plata pa moverse necesitas onda y musica cachonda.
    Weeehhhh

Tu me tienes por el aire volando, como si estuviera bajo el agua flotando.
    como como como como como como como como como si estuviera bajo el agua flotando.
    Tu me tienes por el aire volando, como si estuviera bajo el agua flotando.
    como como como como como como como como como si estuviera bajo el agua flotando.

heksje said:

ha Calle 13, always a challenge, but I think I got this one rather well
    that man know how to rhyme (although it doesn't always make sense if you translate it)

I don’t have a lot of money, but I have copper, here we dance like the poor people dance.
    I don’t have a lot of money, but I have copper, here we dance like the poor people dance.

Mister, your Robin Hood has arrived here to put the balls in the holes like Tiger Woods.
    You are high class I’m low class, you dress in silk and I in straw
    We complement each other as a couple, you drink distilled water, I drink water with microbes.
    You live the easy life and I gird on, you sweat perfume, I sweat work.
    You have a driver, I walk , you eat fillet and I canned meat.
    Our likeness is microscopical, but it’s
    For you that I’m melting like a yankee in the tropics.
    Stay close to me so you don’t get contaminated and with a little kiss, we are going to catch the swine flu

We don’t need money to move, we need the mood and hot music
    Music, hot hot
    Music, hot hot

We dance without table-cloth without cutlery and without tray, but with the desire to devour our partner.
    We dance close like bachata without the suit and without the tie stunning the neurons with cheap vodka
    Whites, blondes or black, we dance with whatever candy that comes out of the piņata
    The good thing about being poor at the end of the day is that nobody robs us, cause we don’t have anything

Packed like a can of sardines, grabbing asses because it’s included in the tip.
    They say you’re the queen of the all the roses
    But today I’m going to drop you four social classes
    Hot like bread from the baker wiping the floor with his ***. All the fat is moving on the terrace, I want you to do what you can’t do at home.

We don’t need money to move, we need the mood and hot music
    Music, hot hot
    Music, hot hot
    I don’t have a lot of money, but I have copper, here we dance like the poor people dance
    Music, hot hot
    I don’t have a lot of money, but I have copper, here we dance like the poor people dance

You have me flying through the air, as if I’m under water floating
    As if as if as if …
    I’m under water floating.
    You have me flying through the air, as if I’m under water floating
    As if as if as if …
    I’m under water floating.

3. hyacinthee17 said:

Thank you Heksje for taking the time out to translate for me !