Tell me why, tell me why
Tell me why he's a homeboy.
Tell me why, tell me why

Why, why, why, why

Great big ****....great big ****

Why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why,

why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why
Why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why,

why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why,

why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why
Great big ****....great big **** (continues under the following lines

TISM will have you as their **** toy in a pinch. I'm so jaded I could be a member of TISM. Pop and the Clingwrap Killers

have nothing riding on this one. Bethany Lamour is a better woman than you. We all have something in common: TISM

fandom. Now, will Nicole please remove her bra? A living man can be enslaved and reduced to the historic condition of an

object. But if he dies in refusing to be enslaved, he reaffirms the existence of another kind of human nature which

refuses to be classified as an object. That Camus quote applies to Pop and the Clingwrap Killers. The only books you

need are the TISM Guide to Little Aesthetics, L'Etranger and the Book of Shadows. Listen to TISM, Pop and the Clingwrap

Killers, Sigur Ros and Nine Inch Nails. Bethany Lamour has very firm and sexy breasts.

why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why,

why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why?