I'll marry the one who finds this song for me :)

Thread: I'll marry the one who finds this song for me :)

Tags: None

SoyPoliglota said:

Cool I'll marry the one who finds this song for me :)

I don't remember the first time I heard this song, but I know I'm in love with the song, and I've spent hours and hours trying to find it.. So, pleaseeeeeeeeee, help me guysss..

You can listen to a part of the song here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V0XBt9-xm4
    Go to 0:50, I think it starts there..

Thanks in advance

Mixalopoulos said:

You need to post your request here, not in translations:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/identify-it/
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

SoyPoliglota said:

I was going to post it there, don't know why I posted it here. Anyway, thanks, I wouldn't have noticed it if it wasn't for you.

P.S. I was so happy when I saw somebody replied, it was kinda disappointing when I realized that it was someone pointing out my mistake

Maviii said:

if those guys in the video shut up for a second we would be able to know that song
    but well seems its impossible to hear a word

Mixalopoulos said:

"Let me know, let me go"

SoyPoliglota said:

Maviii: I was kinda hoping that someone'll recognize the intro of the song, before they started talking xD

Mixalopoulos: Is that the name of the song?

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by SoyPoliglota View Post

Mixalopoulos: Is that the name of the song?
    No, it's what I can make out at the beginning. I recognise this track, and I'm sure someone will know it.

It's something like "If you don't love me let me know, if you don't love me let me go"
  8. Jennifer Draper said:

sounds like Bravery but not sure what song.

SoyPoliglota said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mixalopoulos View Post
    No, it's what I can make out at the beginning. I recognise this track, and I'm sure someone will know it.

It's something like "If you don't love me let me know, if you don't love me let me go"
    I hope so, I'm going crazy trying to find this song. I tried to find the song with the parts you were able to understand, and I couldn't find anything. But thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Draper View Post
    sounds like Bravery but not sure what song.
    Maybe, but I don't think so. I found the discography of the Bravery and listened to every track I could find.. But I couldn't find the one I was looking for..