Meaning of "hay sale de todo"

Thread: Meaning of "hay sale de todo"

Tags: None

AnnaFoster said:

Default Meaning of "hay sale de todo"

Hello, what does "hay sale de todo" mean?

Thanks!

2. momper said:

In Spanish of Spain, it hasn´t meaning. Maybe it´s Spanglish: there is "sale" (venta) of everything.

AnnaFoster said:

Thank you momper! This is from a native of Mexico. I think I know what it means but I'm having a hard time putting it in English. Also, maybe "hay" is "ahi". Being used almost like a filler that has no meaning. Given the context the preceded it, it might mean: It has everything / it includes everything

4. Erito said:

hay is the present form of the verb "haber" (to have) while ahí is an adverb of place

Anna, I posted this on the spanish thread a couple of days ago here it explains some of the most common words in spanish which are mistaken very often for native speakers

here is a quote of that post
    Hay: del verbo haber, se puede usar en oraciones donde hacemos saber o preguntamos sobre la existencia de algo (it can be used in sentenes where we state or ask about the existence of something)

Ej: Hay muchas personas malas. (there are a lot of bad people)
    En el colegio hay ratas. (there are rats in the school)

Ahí: Lo usamos para indicar un lugar (used to indicate a place)

Ej: ¿Estás ahí? (Are you there)
    Ahí es donde vive Teresa. (There is where Teresa lives)
    Ahí viene tu perro. (there comes your dog)
    they may look alike in english but not in spanish
    Thou art I and I am thou

AnnaFoster said:

Yes, thank you. I do know that. But in case it didn't make sense with this sentence, I was suggesting that it might be ahí as the person who wrote it tends to spell ahí as hay and I was told by Citlalli that it's common to put ahí at the start of random sentences for really, no reason. Like, filler.

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaFoster View Post
    Yes, thank you. I do know that. But in case it didn't make sense with this sentence, I was suggesting that it might be ahí as the person who wrote it tends to spell ahí as hay and I was told by Citlalli that it's common to put ahí at the start of random sentences for really, no reason. Like, filler.
    if it is the same guy I know (A) .. Im 99.9% it is ahi sale de todo

ahi = there
    sale (salir) = go out / come out
    de todo = of everything

theres go/come out of everything

depends of the context of the conversation
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!