YABANCI DAMAT - Borders of love

Thread: YABANCI DAMAT - Borders of love

Tags: None
  1. aaliyah_sky said:

Cool YABANCI DAMAT - Borders of love

hi im watching a turkish tv series "Yabanci Damat" or in english "Borders of love" theres a mad greek song that has recenty started playing on the show, i dont no the name its crazi, does anybody no its name / singer and possibly a translation?

Also theres a song called Maghapas does anybody have the lyric/translation? i dnt no who sings it

regards gulshen....

marmaris said:

l have got lots of songs from this TVseries but, i didnt hear this one.if you want others ican translate and send also

tzina772000 said:

we have that show even in Greece. If you tell me which episode is it, maybe I will be able to find something (In turkish I think the word episode is bolum)

poseidon22 said:

Quote Originally Posted by tzina772000 View Post
    we have that show even in Greece. If you tell me which episode is it, maybe I will be able to find something (In turkish I think the word episode is bolum)
    Hi Tzina! I'm from Turkey. I watch Yabancı Damat 2. I'm a fan of it. i have its songs. if u want them. u can add my Msn id: poseidon-2222@hotmail.com
    or u can send me e-mail 4 them.

poseidon said:

hi poseidon22, I know you from onlineyunanca.com you said that you are a big fan of greek music. And so I am. can I add your msn adress if it won't be a problem ???

poseidon22 said:

Quote Originally Posted by poseidon View Post
    hi poseidon22, I know you from onlineyunanca.com you said that you are a big fan of greek music. And so I am. can I add your msn adress if it won't be a problem ???
    Of course! plz add my msn address! i will nice 2 meet u see u

pilli bebek said:

i prefer 'mi mou les antio ..
    its greek version the yabancı damats..

8. louloudi said:

Wink kalinihta

ı prefer mi mou les antio so its very nice tv series.kostas karafotis is very well singer.

tzina772000 said:

The only songs of the series I was able to find were Turkish songs, do you know the artist or the at least one episode that you heard it?

marmaris said:

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    here it is from concert (gökhan kırdar and other greek girl,i dont know her)

panselinos said:

The Greek girl is Natalia Dousopoulou - the one that plays in "Yabanci Damat". Recently she released an album in Turkey too.

marmaris said:

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    The Greek girl is Natalia Dousopoulou - the one that plays in "Yabanci Damat". Recently she released an album in Turkey too.
    no no it is not Natalia's vioce!!are you sure?it is from the last season.and he seperate from the tv-series in 1st season...
    l think she is not same with this voice

tzina772000 said:

I think marmaris is correct. The accent of Greek is soooooooo bad I merely understand a word

panselinos said:

This is not the version I've heard. The woman who sings in the version marmaris has put is Turkish, not Greek. Yet I think it's the original singer.
    I haven't heard the whole soundtrack.

panselinos said:

Well, I've heard Natalia singing it just once, don't even remember when and where. But in this live version marmaris gave... that's not her. And that singer is not Greek for sure, cause like Tzina said, I can barely recognize a word.

Hehe, no, these lyrics have nothing to do with "Yabanci Damat". This is a traditional song (originates from Asia Minor), sung by Mariza Koh, Giorgos Dalaras and many other artists. It's called "Στο ‘πα και στο ξαναλέω" - quite a popular one.

tzina772000 said:

I've found on a Greek ste that there is a soundtrack of the series (not here in Greece), maybe the song is in there?? If yes give out the link (the link from the Greek site doesn't work)

panselinos said:

Yes, there is a soundtrack, I got it yesterday, but it contains the original Turkish version of the song.

tzina772000 said:

ok I totally surrender. I will try to download the greek episodes, but it will take something like a lifetime

panselinos said:

People say the singer, who sings the Greek part of the song, is Turkish, Tzina, so I doubt I could be of any help finding her name.

tzina772000 said:

Milena that cannot be Natalia. The singer is not Greek (even the one in the link you gave). Now from that link I got out

Μου λείπεις εσύ ζωή μου
    Μου φτάνει η αγάπη σου
    Σωπαίνω στα φιλιά σου
    Μου φτάνουν αλλα δεν το λέω
    Μήπως είναι ψέμα
    .... είτε όχι
    και πάλι γεμίζω (??φωτιά)
    τι κρίμα περιτυλίχθηκε η καρδιά σου
    εκδίκηση δεν είναι αυτή
    Ψέμα ο έρωτάς μας
    Δε γεμίζεις το (??άλλο) μέσα στο κρεβάτι μου
    πληρώνω και αν σ'αγκαλιάζω
    Έξαλλος στις φοβίες
    Ο θάνατος μας .....
    Εσύ είσαι αυτή που φεύγει
    .... η γυναίκα
    Αφήνω την υπερηφάνια μου και τα (that's where the link ends)

Does it matter that even for the lines I am pretty sure that they don't make much sense??