To X- rachael- 152

Thread: To X- rachael- 152

Tags: None
  1. doris said:

Default To X- rachael- 152

To X- rachael- 152

I'm from Poland and may english is very poor:

The same request

Could someone email me the song "Mary Jane's Last Dance" by Tom Petty? Preferrably mp3 or wma. . My email is ha_dor@op.pl
    That would be great, thanks!

2. LOLO said:

all you have to do is go to LIMEWIRE4.0the free file sharing net.its easy,legal,free and all you got to do is download any song you want. trust me they got MARY JANES LAST DANCE.I know for sure because i downloaded it last year!!!!!!! this limewire is great.try it and let me know how ya like it e-mail me at>lorisue1970@msn.com( goodluck!!!!!!)

3. doris said:

Very thank's for Your help LOLO When I have more time, try Limewire4 - one more time - thank You
    Few days ago I get a Mary Janes... mp3 from Andreu (Barcelona) and I'm happy

Kind regards to you all - every users Music Forum !!!!

4. LOLO said:

Wink love your accent!!!!

your so very welcome!do u live here in the US now? you sound like a pleasant person to chat with!!!!! write back if u need help with anything.(especially with computer problems of any kind) my husband is an engineer and we own our own computer buisness "over here out yunder in" louisville ky cum see us "lord willin an the creek dont rise" lol lol!!!!!!!!!were not all hillbillies here ,we even wear shoes now! lol!!! lori
    we even got dentures now.those wooden teeth were hard on ol'pee paw &mee maw!!lol again.

5. LOLO said:

Thumbs up luv yur akcent

your so very welcome!do u live here in the US now? you sound like a pleasant person to chat with!!!!! write back if u need help with anything.(especially with computer problems of any kind) my husband is an engineer and we own our own computer buisness "over here out yunder in" louisville ky cum see us "lord willin an the creek dont rise" lol lol!!!!!!!!!were not all hillbillies here ,we even wear shoes now! lol!!! lori
    we even got dentures now.those wooden teeth were hard on ol'pee paw &mee maw!!lol again.