Need Song Title- Laguna Beach Season 2

Thread: Need Song Title- Laguna Beach Season 2

Tags: None
  1. curlylou20 said:

Default Need Song Title- Laguna Beach Season 2

I need to know the song in Laguna Beach Season 2 when Alex and Jason are having a talk at the beach about Jason hooking up with Jessica after winter formal. I think it is called "IT's up to me" but I am not sure. I love that song and would appreciate any help locating it. Thanks all!!!!
  2. tamtam777 said:

What exact episode is it? Do you know?

If you go to MTV site, you can view the recap of every episode in Season 2. Use the drop down box "Choose an episode" and to the right is a yellow box that says "Music from this episode".

They list all songs used, and artist.

Hope it helps.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/laguna_...pisodeID=90336
  3. nordberg said:

Dam Tam!! You are the MAN!! He he. You're on a roll today buddy. ;o)
  4. tamtam777 said:

Thanks Nordberg, was bored since my boyfriend was at work, nothing to do.

Nice to me the WO-MAN though

Have a good one.

Tammy
    Last edited by tamtam777; 06-01-2006 at 02:43 PM.
  5. nordberg said:

Ooops, sorry M'Lady! Do beg your pardon. Still, two thumbs up on the top work today. Highly commendable!
  6. vivstahh said:

Smile

holy fshdfhsdjoghsfjdndfs thank you so much you are a genius!!!!
  7. cmp5911 said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by curlylou20 View Post
    I need to know the song in Laguna Beach Season 2 when Alex and Jason are having a talk at the beach about Jason hooking up with Jessica after winter formal. I think it is called "IT's up to me" but I am not sure. I love that song and would appreciate any help locating it. Thanks all!!!!
    Its "Up To Me" by Five for August
  8. bobby23 said:

can anyone tell me the what the song is when talan and kristen and alex and kristen are driving to Mammoth(season 2 episode 7 "get over him" thanks!!!
  9. bobby23 said:

Quote Originally Posted by cmp5911 View Post
    Its "Up To Me" by Five for August
    hey cmp5911. I would really appreciate it if you could help me with my problem. I posted it under your reply. Hope you can help. Thanks!!!
  10. suffolkmh said:

im looking for the song that plays in the 3rd episode of the second season..its when lauren stephen dieter and kaitlyn are in mexico, lauren and stephen are riding the bull-the song is part spanish and part english. some of the lyrics are "late night runner, bullet proof hummer" and "late night seduction pleasure or pain"
  11. suffolkmh said:

"you got to be wild to get with me cause you'll never leave i promise you'll never leave commit to yourself dont worry about me its okay to be lonely be wild and free" i think these are the lyrics to the song that is playing in episode 3 season 1..its when lauren stephen and trey are at the after show of the fashion show