Babeta Shahini-Bateria Full

Thread: Babeta Shahini-Bateria Full

Tags: None
  1. princessxilluminati88 said:

Wink Babeta Shahini-Bateria Full

http://youtu.be/Lo6nnXmmCuc

Shqip:

zile zile zile te qe zile ti gjithmone ma ben me hile te prita me kot kaloje edhe behari gjithmon sikur celulari sdi a i merr mesazhet e mia ty perseri te kalon bateria.
    ref: bateria bateria bateria full full mbyllur shtepi 2 vodka e redbull nese sot te me takosh hajt ne djall dhe ti te shkosh . ( zile zile zile te qe zile ti gjithmon ma ben me hile(ti gjithmon ma ben me hile)te kerkova gjithandej nuk e di ku te te gjej kete loj nuk e pelqej )2x)te prita me kot kaloj dhe fundjava nga inati sa shum qava celulari jot mbyllur perseri ndoshta nuk ke bateri.bateria bateria bateria full full mbyllur ne shtepi 2 vodka e redull nese sot te me takosh hajt ne djall dhe ti te shkosh.(zile zile te qe zile ti gjithmon ma ben me hile (ti gjithmon ma ben me hile) te kerkova gjithandej nuk e di ku te te gjej kete loj nuk e pelqej.)2x

English:

bell bell bell bell that you always make me the trick to pass and waited in vain Behari sdi phone as he always takes you back to my messages to exceed the battery.
    ref: full battery full battery sealed battery 2 Vodka RedBull home today if you go with the devil and Re meet them to go. (Bell bell bell bell that you always make me the trick (you always makes me the trick) I asked everywhere not know where to find this dislike Loy) 2x) I waited in vain to spend the weekend out of spite and how much shut thy mobile cried again maybe you have not bateri.bateria battery full battery sealed home full of vodka 2 redull whether today to meet with Re in the devil, and you go. (bell to bell to bell to me always makes the trick (you always ma makes the trick) I asked everywhere not know where to find this loy dislike.) 2x
    princess illuminat <3

2. princessxilluminati88 said:

Babeta Shahini - Me mir syri sesa nami

I mourn that the CME has found
    o Do not keep secret thuja
    A young man bo mo osht Saba
    o blame you goose own

the wilderness that CME has found un
    I would say keep secret
    A young man bo mo osht Saba
    I blame self had had its

Jari nani nani nani