Let's Have a Battle Tournament

Thread: Let's Have a Battle Tournament

Tags: None

Zarex said:

Default Let's Have a Battle Tournament

Sign up here kids, ideallyy 8 people wud be cool. 16-24 maxxx. Idk if we'll that many tho lol.

It would be cool if a Mod could also help out with locking tournaments, after we get sign ups.

16 lines, script flips allowed, due 48 hours after 1st check in unless you have a problem/time constraint. 3-0 is a shut out, 4-1 also, first to 5 votes wins if those arent reached
    Last edited by Zarex; 08-17-2011 at 05:58 AM.
    Live a good, noble life and pay no attention as to whether gods exist. If they are just, they will judge you for your virtuous life, not your worship.

Zarex said:

i guess ppl dont want a rap tournament lol
    Live a good, noble life and pay no attention as to whether gods exist. If they are just, they will judge you for your virtuous life, not your worship.

Who said:

Is there a prize?
    Brain is athletic, I let it run

Zarex said:

lol it would be a regular rap battle tournament like on other sites. Winner know as AllTheLyrics's Battle Champ

Tre_fly said:

Zarex you already know I'm down bruh. haa Oh and my collab part will for sure be done tomorrow. Sorry for the wait my man.
    "What we think, we become." Buddha
  6. _SBU said:

I could perhaps be tempted under a different format, but not being allowed to use line flips or quotes takes a lot of the fun out of it for me.

Would it be judged by a seasoned panel or open to public vote?

Zarex said:

Yea I'm still thinking of how to format it

It's open to forum vote but if someone joins the day of the contest or has 0 posts then their vote isn't gonna be taken seriously. You gotta be active here or known to be active.

Zarex said:

SWAG. its all good man

Zarex said:

Cmon kiddies, u know u wanna be in a rap tourney

SK'nDeep said:

I hope my sched is ahead by then.
    Sign me up too hommies.
    wheres where the hell is my pen.

this is going to be off the meat rack.
    who all is in?
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SK'nDeep said:

We need to set up the titles.

There should be the same regulations and rules similar to boxing.
    There may be some battle cats that need to stay at a lower caliber
    there is allot of talent But... You know what I mean.

Heavy weight...
    Middle weight...
    Light weight …
    plus...who battles who Based on the above...
    something like that. Unfortunately Tis isn't something that can be done overnight.
    To benefit everyone who are interested in participating,
    unless this is going to be a small tourney... any suggestions?
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Zarex said:

We use this tourney to place people in light weight, heavy weight, or middle. Based on their submitted disses, votes, so on. Then if they improve, win battles by a certain margin or beat higher level members then they advance.

SK'nDeep said:

ok
    well put
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Zarex said:

Tre, me, sbu, sk'n
    i know molotova, homegrown, who, zg and all you other battle fiends wanna join

Zarex said:

u know u wanna

Who said:

Alright I guess I'm in
    Brain is athletic, I let it run

SK'nDeep said:

Who's on base.
    who els....?
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  18. charles reese said:

Im in

SK'nDeep said:

There he is....I knew C would be joining us. Where's SBU he should definitely be in this as skilled as he is.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Molotova said:

Let's do this baby !
    1 <3