Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Thread: Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Tags: None
  1. user009 said:

Quote Originally Posted by andxrea View Post
    does anyone know the song from episode 305 [tonights episode] and the lyrics were "so where did we go on our last date...where do we sign on the last page" or somethin close to that. those were the only lyrics of that song that were played. please tell me if you know it :]
    the song is called The Last Day by National Skyline
  2. datboyd33 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lids9040 View Post
    Does anyone know the song in season 3 episode 5 when heidi and bunny meet up to eat. It's right after when Heidi asks Spencer to go out with her and he nods but doesn't say anything after that. Does anyone know?!?! I can't find it anywhere. Plz help, Thanks
    tv version:
    Chris Hawkes - "Falling Into Doubt"

MySpace.com - Chris Hawkes - Austin, Texas - Rock / Alternative / Acoustic - www.myspace.com/chrishawkesmusic
  3. merengadita_glam said:

does anyone know the song in season 2 chapter 10 "apologyze not accept". In the tv show MTV changed the music, because, in the internet plays something like this "so many words, i wish i could explain, but it won't sound the same..." when jen visit lauren's apartment. But in the tv show that shows on MTV plays the song "over it".
    So ...i wanna know the first song, that plays in the internet, i can't find it. please help me out.
  4. Lorishauna said:

Smile songs played during the rolling of the credits..

Why are these songs not listed? They are still part of the Hills episode. I have been hearing this song at work for months,(the station doesn't mention artist or song title). I heard it when I was watching an episode of the hill, sooo excited. But it never said who it was. So I assume it's a newer song. I almost could bet my life it was Jason Mraz. Looked on itunes..no such luck. HELP!!
  5. cyd020792 said:

Smile Vaughan Penn

Quote Originally Posted by SAMSAMSAM View Post
    what about the song that's at the end of the episode when LC goes to new york to drop of the dress.
    it's when she's getting in the car to go back to la.
    the lyrics are soemthing like "and nobody knows you, who do you turn to? who do you turn to?"

does anyone know who that is?
    That song is called Angels Fly by Vaughan Penn. Its on her album, also on itunes, and to listen 2 it for free go on rhapsody and type in her name and it should have the song and a play and add button for a free listen.
  6. datboyd33 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lorishauna View Post
    Why are these songs not listed? They are still part of the Hills episode. I have been hearing this song at work for months,(the station doesn't mention artist or song title). I heard it when I was watching an episode of the hill, sooo excited. But it never said who it was. So I assume it's a newer song. I almost could bet my life it was Jason Mraz. Looked on itunes..no such luck. HELP!!
    wat episode and scene are you talking about? a lil description might help
  7. datboyd33 said:

season 3, episode 6, TV VERSION, from mtv.com:

Natasha Bedingfield, "Soulmate"
    Aly and AJ , "Potential Breakup Song"
    Monsters Are Waiting, "A Perfect Stranger"
    The Kax, "Summertime Daze"
    Laura Izibor, "Shine"
    Maroon 5, "Wake Up Call"
    Kanye West, "Stronger"
    Hot Hot Heat, "Let Me In"
    The By and By, "Undertow"
    Billy Miles, "Feelin Me"
    A Fine Frenzy, "Think Of You"
    Alyssa Atherton, "Breakdown"
    The Little Heroes, "New End Game"
    Chris Hawkes, "Falling Into Doubt"
  8. kal332 said:

Default Season 3 the hills episode 5 "Second Chances"

i cant find the song thats playing when audrina reads the 2nd love book question to lauren about how many times shes fallen in love. When lauren is thinking about jason this song plays, "whenever life gets me down, i think of you... soemthing something."
    I tried to watch the episode online, but the song w as different
  9. wesley311 said:

Default Song from the Hills

Does anyone know the song that played that went something like "summertime, sumertime.....it's hot in LA"?? I know that is vague but that is as much as I caught
  10. newtothis said:

does anyone know the song at the end of the episode where jen tries apologising to lauren and basically lauren doesnt want to hear it and ends their friendship.. ?? something about "not being friends anymore" and "it's over" ???
  11. Blackberry136 said:

Quote Originally Posted by newtothis View Post
    does anyone know the song at the end of the episode where jen tries apologising to lauren and basically lauren doesnt want to hear it and ends their friendship.. ?? something about "not being friends anymore" and "it's over" ???
    the song your looking for is called "over it" by katherine Mcphee
  12. Lauryne said:

Quote Originally Posted by tish04 View Post
    i want to find out what song was playin durin one of the premiere episodes today on mtv

it has something to do with apologies and its kinda a slower song
    hey that song is called apology by one republic.. theres a remix with one republic and timberland thats really good too
  13. TrueLuv Counts said:

Smile Song Played

I was wondering who know the name of the song and the artist that was played during last weeks episode when Lauren met Jason for coffee? The song started playing when Audrina and Justin-Bobby were walking off the beach. I know the details are vague yet I honestly love ALL the songs played on The Hills
  14. haenyong said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kal332 View Post
    i cant find the song thats playing when audrina reads the 2nd love book question to lauren about how many times shes fallen in love. When lauren is thinking about jason this song plays, "whenever life gets me down, i think of you... soemthing something."
    I tried to watch the episode online, but the song w as different
    That song is "Think of you" by A fine Frenzy!
  15. datboyd33 said:

season 3, episode 7, TV VERSION, from mtv.com:

The Last Goodnight, "Poison"
    Peter, Bjorn and John, "Young Folks"
    Katy Perry, "Self Inflicted"
    The Blakes, "Lint Walk"
    Olivia Broadfield, "Lost In You"
    Marie Digby, "Stupid for You"
    Taxpayer, "Bottom Line"
    Trek Life, "All Times"
    Big Chris, "Mistify"
    Carmen and Camille, "I Will Never"
    Sara Bareilles, "Between the Lines"
    Will Dailey, "Hollywood Hills"
    The Little Ones, "Lovers Who Uncover"
    The Maccabees, "First Love"
    James Morrison "Wonderful World"

btw.. i <3 that Marie Digby song :P
  16. evening_goodbye said:

on MTV.com i'm watching the thills season 3 episode 6 and there is this song playing in the very beginning of "up for the task" [the second video out of the four]. does anybody know hte song playing? when htey show the veiw of the HOLLYWOOD sign? i think the lyrics go "The stars wont shine ... something blah blah.... o could give you everything" i couldnt get all of it but yeah. help please [:
  17. klset said:

What is the very last song played at the end of "Confrontation at Ketchup"(The second part online.)?

"Why can't we try just one more night"....that one? I searched all of the songs in the above list and either can't find lyrics or music or videos for the songs or it's just not it!
  18. klset said:

Oops I mean in season 3 episode 7...
  19. shawntheman116 said:

okay, so last night was was watching The hills for the first time and i dont know what season it is or whatever....but it was the newsest episode or the 2nd to last newest episode and its the very first song they play while flying over LA (i cant remember) and it has a whistling beat in it....I didnt get any lyrics...can u help? Its the VERY first song. Thanks you!
  20. merengadita_glam said:

EPISODE 10 - SEASON 2
    pleasee, help me out!!!
    "so many words i wish i could explain but it won't sound the same..."
    it's a pretty song, but i can't find it.
    please,
    help me