Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Thread: Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Tags: None
  1. brizz20 said:

Default eee

um im not sure what episode but its recent it goes something like this "if theres a soulmate for everyone wheres min or something" lol
    can someone help?
    thanks!!
  2. lilmurph52690 said:

Quote Originally Posted by brizz20 View Post
    um im not sure what episode but its recent it goes something like this "if theres a soulmate for everyone wheres min or something" lol
    can someone help?
    thanks!!
    its called soulmate by natasha bedingfield
  3. xojeans said:

I cant find this one song that was played on the last episode after Lauren and Jason had dinner.They were in car and i think it kinda goes like this "dont cry at night,well be alright,just take it a day at a time,youll know youll never lose me".If you can help thanks so much
  4. chelsey said:

Default Season 3 Episode 7 Song At The End Of Ketchup Confrontation

When Jason Drops Lauren Off
    Title: Never Say Never
    Artist: Excellence

If Someones Finds A Place To Donload It Let Me Know!!!! Not On Itunes
  5. chelsey said:

Default Season 3 Episode 7

Right Before Hedie Talks To Elodie And Elodie Blows Her Off.... Who Sings That Song????

Thanks Chels
  6. lilmurph52690 said:

Quote Originally Posted by TrueLuv Counts View Post
    I was wondering who know the name of the song and the artist that was played during last weeks episode when Lauren met Jason for coffee? The song started playing when Audrina and Justin-Bobby were walking off the beach. I know the details are vague yet I honestly love ALL the songs played on The Hills
    its called soulmate by natasha bedingfield
  7. datboyd33 said:

Quote Originally Posted by shawntheman116 View Post
    okay, so last night was was watching The hills for the first time and i dont know what season it is or whatever....but it was the newsest episode or the 2nd to last newest episode and its the very first song they play while flying over LA (i cant remember) and it has a whistling beat in it....I didnt get any lyrics...can u help? Its the VERY first song. Thanks you!
    Peter, Bjorn and John - "Young Folks"

Quote Originally Posted by chelsey View Post
    Right Before Hedie Talks To Elodie And Elodie Blows Her Off.... Who Sings That Song????

Thanks Chels
    tv version:

The Last Goodnight - "Poison Kiss"
    MySpace.com - THE LAST GOODNIGHT - Connecticut - Rock / Alternative / Pop - www.myspace.com/thelastgoodnight
    Last edited by datboyd33; 09-19-2007 at 04:16 PM.
  8. lilmurph52690 said:

Quote Originally Posted by klset View Post
    What is the very last song played at the end of "Confrontation at Ketchup"(The second part online.)?

"Why can't we try just one more night"....that one? I searched all of the songs in the above list and either can't find lyrics or music or videos for the songs or it's just not it!
    its called the way we used to be by the scarlet ending
  9. chelsey said:

its not EXCELLENCE I SCREWD UP!!!
  10. allenj32 said:

Default Who sings this song in Season 3, Episode 6

This song opens up the second scene "Up For the Task" on the Hills website @ MTV.com and it's footnote is "Heidi discusses her future at Bolthouse and Lauren admits that Jason is the only man she's fallen head over heels for." The scene starts out with a picture of the "Hollywood" sign and then stops when Lauren walks through a doorway coming back from school and Whitney is there in the office as well; Whitney starts asking her how things are going and then goes on to talk about Jason.

At the beginning of the scene the song lyrics are, "And the stars will shine, and will stay north of you..."

Then when it slows down and starts to fade it is, "Come back to me, I could give you everything..."

It's like a really upbeat song and it's alternative...can't find it anywhere!

I cannot find this song and it's really frustrating me...Can anyone help me Please?

Thanks
  11. yourmom said:

Hey.. i'm trying to find out the name of this one song on the hills.. it's on season 2 episode 8 where jen comes to lauren's apartment to talk to her. the is like, why aren't you sorry why aren't you sorry
  12. lenny176 said:

Whats the very last song at the end of episode 7 "ketchup" when heidi and spencer are at the restaurant

the lyrics go something like this...."someone should climb into your soul so they can see"
    Pleaseeeee help
  13. matt48840 said:

does any one know the name of the song that was playing when lauren got out of jasons jeep at the end of ep 3.07?

something about between the lines.
  14. evening_goodbye said:

Quote Originally Posted by allenj32 View Post
    This song opens up the second scene "Up For the Task" on the Hills website @ MTV.com and it's footnote is "Heidi discusses her future at Bolthouse and Lauren admits that Jason is the only man she's fallen head over heels for." The scene starts out with a picture of the "Hollywood" sign and then stops when Lauren walks through a doorway coming back from school and Whitney is there in the office as well; Whitney starts asking her how things are going and then goes on to talk about Jason.

At the beginning of the scene the song lyrics are, "And the stars will shine, and will stay north of you..."

Then when it slows down and starts to fade it is, "Come back to me, I could give you everything..."

It's like a really upbeat song and it's alternative...can't find it anywhere!

I cannot find this song and it's really frustrating me...Can anyone help me Please?

Thanks
    I NEED TO KNOW THAT SONG TOOOOO!!!!
  15. andrew wrx said:

I was wondering if any of you guys knew the song when Jason and Lauren arrive at ketchup. Its jsut instrumental, theres no vocals. thank you! =]
  16. toocrazy said:

Quote Originally Posted by chelsey View Post

Thanks Chels
    i'm looking for the song played in the same place but in the online version. it's the 2nd song in this clip. Shot Down | Video | The Hills: Showdown At Ketchup (Full Ep. 307) | MTV

i'm going crazy trying to figure it out!
  17. datboyd33 said:

Quote Originally Posted by matt48840 View Post
    does any one know the name of the song that was playing when lauren got out of jasons jeep at the end of ep 3.07?

something about between the lines.
    Sara Bareilles - "Between the Lines"

MySpace.com - Sara Bareilles - LOS ANGELES - Soul / Pop / Funk - www.myspace.com/sarabareilles
  18. bonz4115 said:

Quote Originally Posted by yourmom View Post
    Hey.. i'm trying to find out the name of this one song on the hills.. it's on season 2 episode 8 where jen comes to lauren's apartment to talk to her. the is like, why aren't you sorry why aren't you sorry

Colbie Caillat, "Battle"
  19. chickflick489 said:

whats the name of the song in 308 when lauren and whitney are taking shots with red jumpsuit
  20. iRock said:

Quote Originally Posted by chickflick489 View Post
    whats the name of the song in 308 when lauren and whitney are taking shots with red jumpsuit
    Prima J - Rockstar

YouTube - Prima J - Rockstar