Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Thread: Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Tags: None
  1. chelsey said:

Quote Originally Posted by datboyd33 View Post
    Peter, Bjorn and John - "Young Folks"

tv version:

The Last Goodnight - "Poison Kiss"
    MySpace.com - THE LAST GOODNIGHT - Connecticut - Rock / Alternative / Pop - www.myspace.com/thelastgoodnight
    ITs not poison kiss!!! I still haven't figured it out!!! thanx ne ways
  2. lilmurph52690 said:

does anyone know the name of the song at the beginning of this episode after the credits...

Double Trouble | Video | The Hills: Surprise Engagement (Full Ep. 308) | MTV

the lyrics are something like "dream out loud if you want anyone to hear you if you want anyone to listen if you want to change the world you better scream out loud"
    Last edited by lilmurph52690; 09-25-2007 at 03:39 PM.
  3. ju1cy5oul said:

whats the song during the part where lauren and jason are outside talking after she finds out he's engaged? it goes something like "when you try to tell me about the world and everything i can see how you think that i am listening
    "
  4. busybee123 said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lilmurph52690 View Post
    does anyone know the name of the song at the beginning of this episode after the credits...

the lyrics are something like "dream out loud if you want anyone to hear you if you want anyone to listen if you want to change the world you better scream out loud"
    yes! I am looking for this song too! I put the lyrics into Google, but couldn't find anything. pleeeeeease, if anyone knows the name of this song, post it to this thread!
  5. astonvilla23 said:

I was wondering if anyone knew what song was playing while/right after Whitney and Lauren were talking about letting Jason fall/learn his lesson (tv version).

It's something like 'I don't want to see you fall but I can't hold on'
  6. DCB78 said:

I was wondering if anyone knew what song was playing while/right after Whitney and Lauren were talking about letting Jason fall/learn his lesson (tv version).

It's something like 'I don't want to see you fall but I can't hold on'
    "Where It Ends" by 16 Frames.
  7. happygirl29 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ju1cy5oul View Post
    whats the song during the part where lauren and jason are outside talking after she finds out he's engaged? it goes something like "when you try to tell me about the world and everything i can see how you think that i am listening
    "
    "Just Gone" by Alexa Wilkinson
    I really like how this song starts out...
  8. monique said:

Default the hills ep. 308

what is the song that goes "don't be so bitter my princess. put out the fire, put out the fire"

i am pretty sure it is from the hills, but it could be newport harbor.

if anyone knows, email me at aliens.exist_182@yahoo.com

thanks!
  9. rpv_sc said:

Default song at the end of episode 8 season 3

lyrics are:

we could make it on our own, if we could just hang on

Who sings it!!

Thanks
  10. stratola said:

Quote Originally Posted by rpv_sc View Post
    lyrics are:

we could make it on our own, if we could just hang on

Who sings it!!

Thanks

it's called "Another Day" by Morgan Clamp

Morgan Clamp

He also had the song playing during "the engagement" episode, during the actual engagement called "Days Away".

Here he is on myspace:

MySpace.com - MORGaN CLaMP - New York, New York - Rock / Pop - www.myspace.com/morganclamp
  11. kate-sniderxo said:

Quote Originally Posted by sandra101 View Post
    ive been looking forward to watching MTV's the hills but have missed the first couple of episodes could anyone tell me a site that i could use to possibly download them ?
    just go to mtv.ca, click on tv shows and the hills and you can watch them all online?
  12. Cami said:

SEASON 3, EPISODE 1
    I need to know the name of the song when Lauren and Audrina went to Les Deux for Frankie's birthday is just in the beginning, also Heidi gave to Lauren a letter
    The song is like a hip-hop and its like Keep it coming...keep it coming
    If anyone knows the name of this song, please!!!
  13. Steff_xxo said:

Default I Want This Song!

Okay, it was the episode where LC found out that Jason was engaged.. the song was somethign like..

"tell me how im gonna make it, you're the one i cant forget.
    it's like im running into emotions in a nightmare that never ends"
  14. busybee123 said:

Quote Originally Posted by monique View Post
    what is the song that goes "don't be so bitter my princess. put out the fire, put out the fire"

i am pretty sure it is from the hills, but it could be newport harbor.

if anyone knows, email me at aliens.exist_182@yahoo.com

thanks!
    it is "the fire" by the half jeffersons. they are on isound.com
  15. busybee123 said:

Quote Originally Posted by lilmurph52690 View Post

holy s%&t, I found it! it's called "Scream Out Loud" and it's by Baltimore.

MySpace.com - baltimore - - Rock / Pop / Indie - www.myspace.com/baltimoreband
  16. writedownlove said:

Angry Dying to know..

I am having no luck finding the song that plays shortly after
    Heidi moves out of Lauren and her apartment...
    the song goes.

"Everything has changed...
    nothing's quite the same.
    The world I knew so well...
    Is under a brand new spell"

I cannot find it anywhere..and some of the replies on here, I've looked up and have still had no luck, it turned out not being the song.
  17. katecool said:

Talking looking for the song

when lauren and audrina and whitney are at a bar with the red jumpsuit apparatus, right before the commercial theres a song that goes something like

"cause im a rockstar, a rock star"

it was a girl singing and it sounded sorta techno-esque.

thanks.
  18. busybee123 said:

Quote Originally Posted by katecool View Post
    when lauren and audrina and whitney are at a bar with the red jumpsuit apparatus, right before the commercial theres a song that goes something like

"cause im a rockstar, a rock star"

it was a girl singing and it sounded sorta techno-esque.

thanks.
    prima j -rockstar
  19. Lisa87 said:

What´s the name of the song played right before and during the engagement party of Jason and Katja? It goes like:

step inside I want to play, looking out my window all day
  20. cadow said:

whats the song at the end of that same episode where its like heres where it ends....