Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Thread: Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Tags: None
  1. ukegirl said:

Default Song in the hills Season 3 Ep. 8 when Lauren and Audrina visit Jason

What is the name of the song right before Audrina and Lauren enters Jason's appartment it goes like this: "step inside i want to play looking out my window ..oh babe i wanna go out on my own,,
    help me find it pleas!!! thanku
  2. Jko said:

Does anyone know the song when Audrina and Lauren are getting to Jasons apartment.... Says something about "The sun goes down..." Thanks!
  3. Jko said:

Default Brody's bday

Also...what the song that is playing at the club on Brody's Bday in Vegas....sounds like its says Wind it up.....not no its not Gwen Stefani
  4. writedownlove said:

The end of tonight's episode- Brody's birthday party- it's the scene where Lauren and telling Brody to not argue with her anymore...
    it goes...

"Take a while and take a breath
    and let yourself down slow
    gather up your memories
    hold onto what you know"

"you'll fall again and it'll feel so fast
    every single you thought would last...it'll pass
    and you'll fall again
    and it'll feel so fast..
    and every single fear....
    will pass..."

If anyone knows it... please let me know! It's such a cute song.
  5. jennab said:

i would love to know also..it's an amazing song..
  6. whskysour said:

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if someone knows the name of this song can they email me? or post it on here. either way. i neeeed to know the name of this song.
    ive looked everywhere.
    i hate how they change the songs on the online version ...id also like to know the name of the song playing in PURE nightclub for brody's birthday on the online version...its a girl singing,

thanks!!!!
  7. happygirl29 said:

Quote Originally Posted by writedownlove View Post
    The end of tonight's episode- Brody's birthday party- it's the scene where Lauren and telling Brody to not argue with her anymore...
    it goes...

"Take a while and take a breath
    and let yourself down slow
    gather up your memories
    hold onto what you know"

"you'll fall again and it'll feel so fast
    every single you thought would last...it'll pass
    and you'll fall again
    and it'll feel so fast..
    and every single fear....
    will pass..."

If anyone knows it... please let me know! It's such a cute song.
    Jonathan Clay - Back to Good
    MySpace.com - Jonathan Clay - San Marcos, Texas - Acoustic / Pop / Folk Rock - www.myspace.com/jonathanclay
  8. mngyn said:

Quote Originally Posted by Jko View Post
    Also...what the song that is playing at the club on Brody's Bday in Vegas....sounds like its says Wind it up.....not no its not Gwen Stefani
    isn't that kate deluna ft elephant man - whine up ?
  9. mngyn said:

Does anyone know what the song name is from the songs that played in club when brody kissed lc and when lo ask lc if she had kissed brody ?
  10. Keena G said:

Smile The Answer

Its called "Back to Good" by Johathan Clay.

Here is his myspace page:
    MySpace.com - Jonathan Clay - San Marcos, Texas - Acoustic / Pop / Folk Rock - www.myspace.com/jonathanclay
  11. lilmurph52690 said:

whats the song near the end of the vegas episode when lauren and lo confront audrina about justin bobby it goes something like "i don't wanna have another reason why i feel that i must try to... im pleasing you instead of what i feel inside i'm not confused i'm just...live my life"
  12. brebre2009 said:

Quote Originally Posted by lilchic1769 View Post
    Does anyone know what the song is called & who sings it when heidi and spencer are leaving in the uhaul truck on the season finale?

It goes sumthin like this...

>>"when your gone
    the face i came to know
    is missing too"
    it is "when your gone" by avril lavigne.
  13. writedownlove said:

Oh my god.
    I love you.
    Thank you so much! <3
  14. Lisa87 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ukegirl View Post
    What is the name of the song right before Audrina and Lauren enters Jason's appartment it goes like this: "step inside i want to play looking out my window ..oh babe i wanna go out on my own,,
    help me find it pleas!!! thanku
    That´s exactly the song I want to know too but it seems like no one knows it.... I´m sad
  15. luvv19 said:

Default wrong song

so im looking for the song that was played at the end of the last episode when lauren and brody are cuddling...someone wrote it was back to good by jonathan clay but it was a girl singing it and the last few lines of the song was

be still...it repeated like 2xs and it was a female singer.....if asnyone knows it please let me know
  16. nmg86 said:

yes I about killed myself trying to find it but the song at the end of the vegas episode is "Be Still" by Kelly Clarkson. Hope this helps
  17. bornasutherngirl said:

Default season 3, episode 5

anyone know the song when brody and frankie walks up to the pool at roosevelt...it goes—-”do, do, do..it’s all making sense…do, do, do….but at whose expense…who’s the fool, and you think that you’re cool, i’m not giving up on my way to the top and i…..(something)…you are my tool and who’s the played and the player? I AM THE GREAT BETRAYER, oooh the great betrayer”…..and fades out!

i have googled the whole thing, parts, pieces, you name it and find nothing!! I love love love the song but need help in figuring it out! it is not listed in the MTV list of songs used bc i have googled every song on the list for episode 5, and it is none of them…but it is right as the boys are walking up, after audrina says she will see what happens with justinbobby! thanks!!
  18. nicole.427 said:

can anyone send me that jonathan clay song? the one that's called "back to good"??? please and thank you!
  19. Curliq122 said:

Default =]

whats the song from the end of the episode where we find out jason's engaged? it goes "here's where it ends..."

helppp its driving me crazy
  20. JuicyJule said:

Exclamation song from the hills..?!

"a little bit you,
    a little bit punk,
    a little bit groove,
    a little bit funk....
    step into the moment,
    it's time to celebrate.
    before you go
    out on the floor...
    the night is young,