Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Thread: Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Tags: None
  1. RockstarGirl said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by nicole.427 View Post
    can anybody find that song by "back to good"??? Can somebody send it to me if they have it?????? thanks soooo much! I really appreciate it!
    I Found The Song On MySpace And On Limewire...You May Try Checking There
  2. Pictureperfect said:

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by lilmurph52690 View Post
    whats the song near the end of the vegas episode when lauren and lo confront audrina about justin bobby it goes something like "i don't wanna have another reason why i feel that i must try to... im pleasing you instead of what i feel inside i'm not confused i'm just...live my life"
    I'm looking for this song too!

lollipop said:

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    you're my new best friend. thanks so much!
    Awww!
    You're most welcome aster.
  4. TnHills said:

Okay... This is from the episode before Vegas (I think). I actually heard it last night on the Cram Session- The lyrics say something like "Oh... Tell me what you think you're looking at (something) Queen Elizabeth"

In the cram session it was at the part where they were taking shots with Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and it shows Audrina holding her nose after taking the shot! I have been searching for it everywhere! Thank you!
  5. song101 said:

Thumbs up song from season 3 ep3

The episode is called "Truth and Time Tells All" and the song starts playing when Justin Bobby and Audrina are done talking and it's playing while Heidi is painting over Spencers Graffiti. The lyrics go like this " freezing lasts too long it seems, live a life on hopes and dreams, sure is cold in coney island in the winter time, summertime comes and you start to grow, rain falls sweet and the warm winds blow, your an angel in a world you know, when your true colours start to show"
  6. yeah said:

Default help me

there is a song from the episode "What happens in Vegas... " it's right after Brody's party and it shows all the traffic. it's a guitar part and the song fades into Spencer and Heidi's anniversary dinner. It's only a guitar part but if anybody knows the name of this song PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WILL LOVE YOU UNTIL I DIE!!! PLEASE HELP ME!
  7. y2khillbilly said:

Default Prima J "Rock Star"

Quote Originally Posted by TnHills View Post
    Okay... This is from the episode before Vegas (I think). I actually heard it last night on the Cram Session- The lyrics say something like "Oh... Tell me what you think you're looking at (something) Queen Elizabeth"

In the cram session it was at the part where they were taking shots with Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and it shows Audrina holding her nose after taking the shot! I have been searching for it everywhere! Thank you!

Prima J "Rock Star"
  8. Melissa_* said:

Quote Originally Posted by bebishka View Post
    Have you found out the name of that song? I have been trying to find out as well.
    Angels Fly - Vaughan Penn

amazing song.
  9. rayna said:

Hey I can't think at the moment which episode this was in but it played as audrina was riding with justinbobby on the bike..and I can't for the life of me find the song.. I've looked through everyone elses questions and it doesn't even look like anybody else has asked about it haha

" I like it here cause where im from, you can wait forever just to
    see the sun, I like it here it's where I wanna be, turn my dreams to
    reality, I love my sunny days bleh bleh bleh..

Please help!

If you could please email the name at raynamcgonigal@hotmail.com
  10. clayto55 said:

Default need hel to find name and artist of song

I need help in finding the name of the artist and the title of the song, it is on episode of the hills, some of the lyrics go as followed: Incompatible, doesn't matter though, SOmebody hears my cries, somebody tell me why/
    If there is a soul mate for everyone

If anyone knows please send me an e-mail to clayto55@aim.com

thanks

lollipop said:

@clayto55

it's
    Natasha Bedingfield - Soulmate
  12. cadow said:

i still cant find the song its like heres where it ends at the end of the last episode where they do the shoot with red jumpsuit and after lauren talks about brody and party and such it was on tv.. what guy sings that song?
  13. morgan5607 said:

Question Season 3 lyrics

I'm looking for the lyrics to three different songs from season 3 but I'm sorry I don't know what episodes.

The first is something like "Baby you are the weapon I chose, these wounds are self-inflicted".

The second song is like "It's time to tell me the truth....between the lines"

The third is like "Well I know that it's a wonderful world when you're with me"

If anyone knows any of them that would be soooooo great. I haven't had any luck looking on google.

THANKS!!!!!!!
  14. nel said:

LAUREN CONRAD ONLINE has everything.
  15. MMoline said:

Quote Originally Posted by magsfh10 View Post
    okay i reallllly want to find this song that was played in the season finale of season 2 of the hills...the lyrics are...

"i wanna make it beautiful again, even after it all"

and i've tried listening to all the songs listed and NONE of them have that line in it! what the heck?! please help!
    it's Beautiful Again by Stillife.
  16. supertigger796 said:

Question Help!!

I dont know the song, I heard it on the episode where Brody and Lauren are in the palms hotel in Vegas for his B-day and he tells her lets take a nap.....Then some song comes on and its a girl singing..." I wanna be a rockstar, a rockstar...... and thats all i know. Can anyone help me please???

lollipop said:

Prima J – Rockstar ?
    check it out here: YouTube - Prima J - Rockstar
  18. xjxoxnxix said:

Exclamation What's the song in episode "what comes around..."

In the episode "what comes around...", the song that is playing while Heidi is putting on makeup, talking with Spencer about work- the lyrics go "...I'll put on that face if you want me to, my temperature is right if you want it, well don't wear that dress if you want..."

Pretty please help!!!

Thanks!
  19. busybee123 said:

Quote Originally Posted by xjxoxnxix View Post
    In the episode "what comes around...", the song that is playing while Heidi is putting on makeup, talking with Spencer about work- the lyrics go "...I'll put on that face if you want me to, my temperature is right if you want it, well don't wear that dress if you want..."

Pretty please help!!!

Thanks!
    Golden State- "This Time"
  20. davesplc said:

Default what is the dramatic music played

what is the dramatic music played when something good happens? There are no words just music.