Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Thread: Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Tags: None
  1. thehillsjunkiee211 said:

Okay i need this song , i have been searching forever and it is in the new tralier for the hills season 3.. at the end.. just after Lauren is talking to that chick she works with and her co-worker is like "Maby you'll be better off" and Lauren says "I am so far" then the lyrics so:

"...When you don't know who i am, I swear this time I wont be waiting for you to change, better without the life that i've been wasteing, better off on my own.
  2. jayx3love said:

Quote Originally Posted by thehillsjunkiee211 View Post
    Okay i need this song , i have been searching forever and it is in the new tralier for the hills season 3.. at the end.. just after Lauren is talking to that chick she works with and her co-worker is like "Maby you'll be better off" and Lauren says "I am so far" then the lyrics so:

"...When you don't know who i am, I swear this time I wont be waiting for you to change, better without the life that i've been wasteing, better off on my own.

that song is called "on my own" by cori yarckin. it's on her myspace too so if u search her name it will come up. i was in the same position as you were. i absolutely loooooveee that song!!
  3. Colorblind_ said:

I need HELP!
    i been looking for this song , the lyrcs are here

LIKE I DONT NO HOW TO LIVE, IM AFRAID TO ( SO) :s
    * SEASON TWO*

SORRI FOR MY INGLISH!

Lolette said:

Quote Originally Posted by Colorblind_ View Post
    I need HELP!
    i been looking for this song , the lyrcs are here

LIKE I DONT NO HOW TO LIVE, IM AFRAID TO ( SO) :s
    * SEASON TWO*

SORRI FOR MY INGLISH!
    Holly Brook "What I wouldn't give"
  5. raycheljean said:

Quote Originally Posted by lyly View Post
    I was watching a commercial for the hills season 3 premier and there's a song, a guys singing it and I think the words are " nothing but a summer fling, she was just a pretty young thing" does any1 knw the name or who sings that song?
    its called i want to have your baby by team facelift :]
  6. marissaontherocks said:

Smile the song is called

i wanna have your baby by team facelift.
    i found them through another forum when i was looking for it
    love youu.

add me on myspace too haha
    MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/26554935
  7. evadivaxo said:

during the first episode of the new season... there was a version of rihanna's "umbrella" but it was a different girl singing it and it was just a guitar playing the music....

DOES ANYONEEEEE know who sings it??
  8. fashion_lover77 said:

Can someone-or multiple people just give a complete rundown of all the songs/artists used in the first two(one?) episode of season 3? I didn't really recognize any of the songs, but liked them all. Thanks!
  9. tish04 said:

Default hills song

i want to find out what song was playin durin one of the premiere episodes today on mtv

it has something to do with apologies and its kinda a slower song
  10. tish04 said:

and some of the songs used in the first and second episode
    were umbrella by rihanna
    big girls don't cry- fergie
    get it shawty- lloyd
    beautiful girls- sean kingston

hope that helps
  11. appleboyz said:

tish04, the list of four songs that you posted earlier was soooooooo helpful.

THANKYOU!!! THANKYOU!!! THANKYOU!!!
  12. 5unshyne said:

Quote Originally Posted by tish04 View Post
    and some of the songs used in the first and second episode
    were umbrella by rihanna
    big girls don't cry- fergie
    get it shawty- lloyd
    beautiful girls- sean kingston

hope that helps
    But the version of the song umbrella used in the episode wasn't by rihanna
  13. tish04 said:

it was used by rihaan at one point
    and the other
    like acoustic version

is by marie digby
  14. 5unshyne said:

ook ty
  15. tish04 said:

np
  16. lizz said:

hey guys do you know the song that was on right after hedi and lc got in the fight it was like "" everything is not alright this is goodbye."" ?
  17. ChelsL said:

Lizz, i think you and i are wondering about the same song. It was when they got in a fight at the club and its sort of slow and then speeds it, "You told me that you need me..." I love this song but i have no idea who sings it.It was on the 1st episode of the 3rd season
  18. maamekanbi said:

Quote Originally Posted by lizz View Post
    hey guys do you know the song that was on right after hedi and lc got in the fight it was like "" everything is not alright this is goodbye."" ?
    Apolozige by OneRepublic - www.myspace.com/onerepublic
    Don't know if this was it but this song did play at the end of their fight at the club. Great band!
  19. ChelsL said:

Yep, that is the song! thank you thank you
  20. thehillshasskills. said:

Does anyone know the name of the song on the first episode of Season 3, that was like "Oh My God.." ? I forget the rest of the lyrics.. it was close to the beginning though.
    Anyone know it?