Xaris Aleksiou - Gia ena tango

Thread: Xaris Aleksiou - Gia ena tango

Tags: None
  1. safe1 said:

Default Xaris Aleksiou - Gia ena tango

Χάρις Αλεξίου - Για ένα τανγκό / Charis Aleksiu (Xaris Aleksiou) - For a tango

Τα λεφτά μου όλα δίνω για ένα τανγκό / I give all my money away for a tango
    κι ένα άγγιγμά σου κάτω από το τραπέζι / and a touch of yours under the table *
    Αδιάφορα τριγύρω μου να κοιτώ / me looking around indifferently
    Στο γυμνό λαιμό μου το χέρι σου να παίζει / while your hand is flirting with my naked neck

Τα λεφτά μου όλα δίνω για μια βραδιά / I give all my money away for a night
    για ρομαντικές φιγούρες πάνω στην πίστα / for romantic figures on the stage
    Να παραμερίζουν όλοι από τη φωτιά / all pushed aside by the fire
    που θα στέλνει το κορμί μας στο πρίμα βίστα / that our bodies will transmit as a "prima vista"

Τα λεφτά μου όλα δίνω για μια ζημιά / I give all my money away for a mischief
    που θα κάνει άνω κάτω την λογική σου / that will turn your logic upside down
    θέλει τρέλα η ζωή μας και νοστιμιά / our life needs craziness and spiciness
    άμα θες να βρεις τις πύλες του παραδείσου / if you want to find the gates of paradise

Μια γυναίκα ένας άντρας κι ένας θεός / A woman, a man and a God
    ένας έρωτας θεός να μας σημαδεύει / a God of love (Eros) aiming to us **
    Να σου δίνω τα φιλιά στων κεριών το φως / Me, giving you the kisses under the light of candles
    και να παίρνω αυτά που ο νους μας απαγορεύει / and taking all those that our mind prohibits

Τα λεφτά μου όλα δίνω για ένα τανγκό / I give all my money away for a tango
    κι ένα άγγιγμά σου κάτω από το τραπέζι / and a touch of yours under the table
    Αδιάφορα τριγύρω μου να κοιτώ / me looking around indifferently
    Στο γυμνό λαιμό μου το χέρι σου να παίζει / while your hand is flirting with my naked neck

Μια γυναίκα ένας άντρας κι ένας θεός / A woman, a man and a God
    ένας έρωτας θεός να μας σημαδεύει / a God of love (Eros) aiming to us
    Να σου δίνω τα φιλιά στων κεριών το φως / Me, giving you the kisses under the light of candles
    ...fade out

* nothing sexual in this row. Used to be a very romantic move; ...to touch the hand of the woman/man that you like under the table...without anyone notices it... (while being in a celebration gathering or so...) ...in Greece i mean... I bet it used to be the same in many other countries...

** Eros: the ancient Greek God of love...the one with the bow and the "dangerous" arrows ... has a different name in other countries/languages, but he is coming from the Greek mythology...so you better know his original name which is Eros...

Last edited by safe1; 08-20-2011 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Added clarifications.
    The most charming creatures on this earth. The only women who can show what they feel and, they do feel.
    Stunning feeling...to just meet them.

2. asasas said:

3. safe1 said:

ahaaa, Thanks Asasas for the links

I tried to find the translation here in ATL and i didn't find it...

But your links convinced me that my translation is the best among them, cause i like this song like crazy

Enjoy it Speak tomorrow, ehm, later today i mean
    The most charming creatures on this earth. The only women who can show what they feel and, they do feel.
    Stunning feeling...to just meet them.