Marhall - Talk About.

Thread: Marhall - Talk About.

Tags: None
  1. matheus3461 said:

Default Marhall - Talk About.

Can someone help me the lyrics to this interview??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLhgSQT_XCk

Thanks...
    Last edited by matheus3461; 08-28-2011 at 08:15 AM.
  2. matheus3461 said:

+++++
  3. xXalanaXx said:

I just got sent like a bunch of Tupac a capellas and went crazy with them. Like whatever I could salvage out of anything, I just did, you know, just banged out a bunch of tracks.

There's one with Tupac and Biggie on it and what I tried to do was take it and make it, you know, I know the movie is documentary style so I tried to make the song documentary style. It's a chorus by Edgar Winter and as he's singing the chorus you'll hear Tupac comin' in. Basically it was his last interview that he did. He was talking, you know, down talking Biggie.

Then Biggie will come in. . . and then after Biggie's verse, you hear Biggie trying to downplay the whole thing. Then Tupac comes in with his verse. It's kind of like they're just talking about each other and the whole drama that's going on. And basically what I was trying to do with it is make people realize, take them back to that time, you know '95, and take them back to that time when that beef was happening and make them realize how ridiculous the beef was in the first place, you know, that it ever came to that level.

if there is any way that me and him connected was just being able to take what's going on in our lives and be able to put it into words and I think that's one great thing that Tupac did was he set a standard like, the average fan who's listening to music is like, if you don't make me care about your life, I'm not gonna care about you, so that's what you have to do to make them feel like there may be something that you're going through and that person is going through the same thing.

i've gotten comparisons to Tupac, but i kind of counter it by just saying, "There was only one Tupac."

50 Cent: I did a joint called Realest Killas, it was me and Tupac, I took Tupac vocals-actually the producer Red Spyda produced the track around the vocals
    because we had the instrumental
    the production that was on the track is a little dated Pac had recored it, you know, so long ago that we re-did the production. it was like, it was exciting, like I enjoyed that record more than I enjoy some of my solo records because I got a chance to work with him
  4. matheus3461 said:

ooo really

thank you so much