Nibiru

Thread: Nibiru

Tags: None

SljSlj said:

Default Nibiru

This is a song about a planet some believe exists just beyond our solar system called Nibiru, or sometimes Planet X, something I'm very interested in. It is supposedly four times the size of Jupiter and rotates around the Sun in much more oblong shape than the other planets, so it only comes near Earth every few billion years. The mythology behind it is very interesting. Some believe it is what we call heaven, and that all the Gods and angels of different religions come from here, which explains why Gods are often depicted or described as descending from the sky. Others believe it to be the reason the dinosaurs are extinct; that it came into our atmosphere and because of it's immense size, caused a pole shift that in turn caused major natural disasters worldwide.

Anyway, that's where this song comes from. Much of the lyrical pattern and flow of it is inspired by different parts of the band Ghost's album Opus Eponymous.

NIBIRU

The grounds shakes
    And tsunamis
    Turn the sky to sea

Humanity makes
    It's last scream
    Before it dies

Is it God?
    Is it Satan?
    Is it an astral outlaw?

Nibiru
    It comes to our world
    Nibiru
    Our lives, they come to an end

Religious
    Men, they all pray

But our species
    Is extinct in a day

Is this punishment?
    Or just nature, with no intent?

Is it God?
    Is it Satan
    Is it an astral outlaw?

Nibiru
    It comes to our world
    Nibiru

Tomorrow
    Earth is desolate

But one day
    Evolution begins again
    Nature with no intent

But astronomy, like history repeats
    And Nibiru will again spell defeat
    For future beings

Is it God?
    Is it Satan?
    Is it an astral outlaw?

Nibiru
    It comes to our world
    Nibiru
    Last edited by SljSlj; 08-31-2011 at 10:24 PM.

OneSongWayne said:

Looks like you had your thinking cap on SljSlj. It's one of the more interesting songs i've seen in a while. I lived and worked very near NASA Houston for many years. I have heard some very strange conversations about what is or may exist out there. I enjoy just about anything to to with mythology and outerspace. I enjoyed this a lot. It would be interesting to hear what this one sounds like. Very well done my friend.

Take care,
    Jody

SK'nDeep said:

I have been search for that thing. it is said to near miss us cause mass distruction. earth flips on side axis...
    good choice of song. may i ask what style of music it was writen to?
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SljSlj said:

I'm thinking doom metal, like Triptykon or Electric Wizard, but I'm not really sure yet, I might make it a dark hard rock kind of thing.

SK'nDeep said:

nice...look forward to here it one day. I write rap songs peep mine when you get a chance.
    you may have to go 3 or 4 threads back in rap lyrics review section. they haven't been bumps for a while.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep