16 lines/8 bars no script flipping

explained votes only

Good Luck

SK'nDeep said:

you 2 hommie
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  3. Space Bar said:

Pretty Sure this is Self-explanitory, all straight forward. Explained votes only please. Thanks!
    Last edited by Space Bar; 09-29-2011 at 03:21 AM.

SK'nDeep said:

nice... I'll hit ya back lol

I'm Back...........Check Mate!!

Word plays your only weapon. I'm the complete package Bitc*.
    All I see are breaks in your flow,lines looking like massive traffic accidents.
    Skinned!! from his curiosity? that kind action fileted this battle cat.
    Bitc* my surface is perfect. from your fractions? not a scratch! .
    subtract your raps, surpass average stats, that's the after math.
    Attack our site as a cocky DIC* well...you can Fu*king straddle that.
    Your (P)rofile-(H)as- (A)- (X) since my lines crossed out your Path.
    Not on the map. Claiming he's Phax? That's fiction that’s the facts,..
    Brace your self. nobody’s got your back you lack the loyalty!!
    Seems Space's Bars are missing in action at Rap Royalty.
    trying to adapt at ATL, as left overs wrapped in foil spoiling,
    His BVD's is that why your here? cause your fagot *** got boiled? Please...
    .It's in the Genes...you with a belt? Yea...maybe to hold up your cheap paints.
    I was champ before you were a worthless seed streaming from your daddies penis glands.
    Sk'n Deeps to advanced, F*** a Space bar, quick hit Control alt follow though with delete.
    I end your tasks.,shut you down ,And add another defeat to your loosing streak.

My lines don't need an explanation but I will explain due to the tourney rules.

1&2 self explanatory

3&4 he was curious about what I’m compilable of And that curiosity kills the cat
    he can't scratch the surface of my ability//fractions/ math leading in to line 5

5&6 Do the math...this line speaks for it's self
    he and karma attacked us like cocky *****---so he can ride it.

7&8 I used his name was P-h-a-x- I X'd him out with my lines. Get it.
    Not on the map X marks the spot/ on his other site he said his name was Phax
    but on his web page his name is the same as here so...why change it? Food for thought...

9&10 lines 9 is self explanatory he's not loyal at the site if thats not him. following off of line 8

11&12 He and Karma both said we weren’t Shi* that they were only here for the target practice.
    BVD are underwear / Dropping shi* for rhymes/ When he's really here because he got tired of getting his *** handed to him.

13&14
    Genes/jeans Belt=title this rest is explantory
    line 14 is just a blast of flow says I was a champion before he was born.

15/16 I'm too much for him. CRT+Alt and Delete shut's down and ends the task on window pc's
    like you didn't know that. The rest is self explanatory...

Real Shi* B.S. Aside
    Space you know this is just a battle homie. Nothing personal I have respect for you and your style.

Good luck to you...
    Last edited by SK'nDeep; 09-06-2011 at 07:36 PM.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SK'nDeep said:

Voters do your thing.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  6. Space Bar said:

you're dumb cause my **** flows, you're not battling Karma bro. Lol, read my **** again, i'm glad you said something about my flow though, cause that's the only thing I'm lackin..
  7. Space Bar said:

Punches were ok, no personals, and tbh it didn't flow all that well, it looks like it, but you're syllables are off, therefore in text the flows ****ed, No that name-flip for PHAX, lol, that's not even me lmao, looks like curiosity did kill the cat but that's a clever name flip if that was who i am, i'm not even on rap royalty, therefore 2 of your lines are weak, and are NO Relevance at all towards me, but good verse, not gonna hate. Just explaining the deal..

ATTN Voters, Do not vote if you're gonna say flow won this for him, cause my verse overall flows better..

Tre_fly said:

I vote Spacebar. I agree with him in that his flowed better. I felt some of Sk'n's multis were off, and I don't think the PHAX thing applies since that isn't his name here and unless you read all of the other threads, teh general viewer has no knowledge of this. I really enjoyed Space's word play, especially the PAR-RAP BACKWARDS-WACK WORDS part, that was nice ****. My vote goes to SPACEBAR, though Sk'n came pretty good.
    "What we think, we become." Buddha
  9. MarvelousG said:

Very good gentlemen. Lemme start with Sk'n, your flow felt a bit off to me at the start and you didn't go as hard as you did when you battled Zarex so it was tbh disappointing, but as far as true rap goes you're an ill lyricist and your verse was ill. Space, you definitely went hard with a nonstop flow and you came out with more creativity than Sk'n did. So my vote goes to Spacebar. I mean, it's the semi finals, you gotta give it everything you got.
  10. Space Bar said:

2-0, Let's get some more votes in ppeople!

SK'nDeep said:

it's all good...I felt off my self. Just did not have it,the time or the patients. I admit this is not my best. oh well every rapper has his day.
    I can see were this is going. good battle Space.
    Last edited by SK'nDeep; 09-07-2011 at 06:52 AM.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SK'nDeep said:

Quote Originally Posted by Space Bar View Post
    Punches were ok, no personals, and tbh it didn't flow all that well, it looks like it, but you're syllables are off, therefore in text the flows ****ed, No that name-flip for PHAX, lol, that's not even me lmao, looks like curiosity did kill the cat but that's a clever name flip if that was who i am, i'm not even on rap royalty, therefore 2 of your lines are weak, and are NO Relevance at all towards me, but good verse, not gonna hate. Just explaining the deal..

ATTN Voters, Do not vote if you're gonna say flow won this for him, cause my verse overall flows better..
    BTW You Did say your name was PHAX...not that it matters since the post is no longer there. Your status is banned. so you can't see anything you posted when you first signed on. It was located on the Space VS ???? or the Karma VS ??? thread. I asked you what your name was on the site you came from. And you said P-H-A-X.. it's too bad nobody reads threads anymore. Nice way to throw me off track.

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/me...bar-98871.html

this says you have Zero posts everything has been erased....by to MOD. and I know for a fact you ran your mouth like a 7-11. thats what I get for investigating....who cares anyway.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  13. Space Bar said:

You really think I'm gonna let you know who I am man? I'm a ghost for all anybody knows, feel me? good battle..
  14. _SBU said:

Some decent bars from both. I vote for Sk'n.
    In my opinion Sk'ndeep's angles were more effective. He had more relevance/personals, better balance between the elements and also slightly more creative content overall.

SK'nDeep said:

Quote Originally Posted by Space Bar View Post
    You really think I'm gonna let you know who I am man? I'm a ghost for all anybody knows, feel me? good battle..
    Good battle to you too.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  16. Saybers Lyricals said:

You both came really hard this battle
    Sk'n, i was hoping you could pull off a verse like your last as i felt your flow was lacking a little. However i think you had more creativity in your lyrics and better content
    Space, you came hard with some nice wordplay and i think you had a better flow however my vote goes to sk'n

Oh and Sk'n i think it was Karma who's name was Phax but i do recall it coming up

SK'nDeep said:

It's all good. I'm sorry I didn't drop as hard as I normaly do. I had and off kind of day with person issues.
    but thanks for you honesty...
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  18. Space Bar said:

lol at these kids having the same answers, get real you can have this, you got some **** riders..

SK'nDeep said:

Space,
    I only wish to see honest votes as well. Everyone has there own P.O.'s on who wins this. You dropped an awsome verse on me man. I hope they are being realand not just voting for me cause they have beef with you.... mine wasn't to bad either, even though I have done better. lol

We need some votes People!! lets just get this over with.
    Good battle Space.
    Last edited by SK'nDeep; 09-09-2011 at 10:26 PM.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SK'nDeep said:

is this thing still on or not? lol

we need votes people.
    Last edited by SK'nDeep; 09-10-2011 at 07:19 AM.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep