Lyrics Help!

Thread: Lyrics Help!

Tags: None
  1. valerie779 said:

Exclamation Lyrics Help!

There is an alternative song from the late 90's that I miss and have been unable to find...Some of the lyrics are: "...California full of lights, it had it all, this is not your answer..."

2. valerie779 said:

Smile Lyrics Help- Please! Name this song.

"...California full of lights, it had it all....this is not your answer..."

This is making me nuts. I've been looking for it since the late 1990's when I heard it on my local rock/alternative station. If you can help, i would appreciate it!!

3. valerie779 said:

Smile Mid-'90's Rock/Alternative Song

Please help me find this song...! Some of the lyrics are: "California full of lights, it had it all, this is not your answer.." I've been looking for the title and artist of this song for over 5 years. I've googled it a thousand different ways. Please help.

atmaestro said:

Try "Jenny" by Cross Canadian Ragweed
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

5. valerie779 said:

Thanks, but that's not it. Appreciate your try.

6. valerie779 said:

Cool Mid 90's Alternative Rock: California?

California full of lights, it had it all, but this is not your answer..(just a portion of the lyrics) please help me identify the title and name of this song! I've googled it so many ways!

7. valerie779 said:

Unhappy California full of lights; It had it all, but this is not your answer..

I have searched and searched these lyrics...please help me find the Artist or the name of the song...it's mid 90's alternative/ rock/ indie! Please help.

Mixalopoulos said:

Hi, please bump this thread instead of repeatedly creating new ones for the same request, thanks.
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 03-17-2012 at 11:56 AM.
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

9. valerie779 said:

Exclamation Please help find this song!

Alternative/ Rock late 1990's: Some of the lyrics are: 'California full of lights it had it all, this is not your answer'... if you could give me a name or artist. I've Googled it many many different ways...Please Help!