hiii please help in turkish language !

Thread: hiii please help in turkish language !

Tags: None

Boran ve Sila said:

Default hiii please help in turkish language !

hi there is a 3 minutes interview for the actor Mehmet Akif Alakurt which i want its translation to english .. if that is hard .. i can accept with only the words he is saying written & ill translate them thx & here is the link : i will be so thankful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEuv2...eature=related
    Riwa Shbaklo

berrytr said:

he is talking about someone whose name is Burak Hakkı ( model and actor) . and telling about how they met in 1998 when both of them were models. when Mehmet Akif was a beginner , Burak was already a professionel model . and Burak was interesting with his great personality . Burak shared his experiences with Mehmet . and he thinks Burak is a mutual man. he is a calm person and a father now. ans at the end he is telling a story from a tv serie with the horse(it s show,ng this in the video)

Boran ve Sila said:

Quote Originally Posted by berrytr View Post
    he is talking about someone whose name is Burak Hakkı ( model and actor) . and telling about how they met in 1998 when both of them were models. when Mehmet Akif was a beginner , Burak was already a professionel model . and Burak was interesting with his great personality . Burak shared his experiences with Mehmet . and he thinks Burak is a mutual man. he is a calm person and a father now. ans at the end he is telling a story from a tv serie with the horse(it s show,ng this in the video)
    thank you very much & i am really thankful!
    Riwa Shbaklo