The Hills song please help

Thread: The Hills song please help

Tags: None
  1. Caiti Rae said:

Default The Hills song please help

Does anyone know this song from MTV's The Hills? The episode is when Lauren has to bring a dress to NYC. The lyrics are something like - something something something a key and Spread my wings and watch me fly. I reallly need it. Thanks =]
  2. brennaxo said:

im looking for the SAME EXACT song. i have no clue where to find it!! urghh
  3. Caiti Rae said:

Default yeah

yeah i definatly got all the 4 lines in the show of the song. its right when Lauren is getting into the plane on her way to NYC.

Use the key and
    set me free and
    spread my wings and
    watch me fly.

Or something really close to that.
  4. Kiki said:

Thumbs up GOT THE SONG! "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield

I found it:

from Wikipedia.com
    "Unwritten" is a single from British singer Natasha Bedingfield, co-written by her, Danielle Brisebois and Wayne Rodrigues. The song appears on her debut album, which is also named Unwritten. It was released as her third single in the United Kingdom in November 2004, and as her second single in the United States in late 2005. In early 2006, the single proved to be a big hit for the singer in the U.S., as it climbed slowly on the Billboard Hot 100, eventually reaching #5 for two weeks on the chart (becoming her second Top 20 hit and first Top 10 hit in the country).

As of May, 2006, "Unwritten" has been certified five times platinum in the U.S., making it one of the best selling digital tracks (and one of very few singles to sell in excess of a million copies) to date.

The song also proved to be very popular in other radio formats in the United States, peaking at #2 in the Dance Radio Airplay chart, and currently climbing the Adult Top 40 and Adult Contemporary lists, peaking at #2 and #7, respectively. It spent 13 weeks in the top 10 of the Hot 100.

On the fifth season of American Idol, contestant Ayla Brown sang "Unwritten" just before being eliminated from the show. "Unwritten" was also played in 'Ice Princess' and 'The Sisterhood of Travelling Pants".

This song was also used as the theme song for MTV's reality show The Hills.
  5. Vina x3 GurL said:

Arrow Re: Got The Song!

Sorry Kiki, that's not the song.

Unwritten, by Natasha Bedingfield is the theme song of The Hills. I was just looking for the same song but I came upon this thread. I don't know the name of the song or anything. I just know it's not "Unwritten."
  6. firedancer225 said:

A lot of you are looking for a certain song where Lauren and Jason are at the movies. It is by the Alternate Routes and called "Please dont let it be" The song is actually my history teacher's wife's brother's band. They recently opened for James Blunt and seem to be doing well. definitly check them out....
  7. adeletancyun said:

Default looking for a song on s1ep3!

hey its been more than a year but i'm STILL looking for that song!

ugh its so frustrating!

if anyone noes pls tell me! =D

"turn the key and
    set me free, then
    spread my wings and
    watch me fly...."
  8. thedorkeffect said:

this is just a guess but is it... Joanna - Let It Slide
  9. karolvicentin said:

I need that song too!!!

Please, please...