Any old friends (Leo's Lyrics) of Johnny Rocker here??

Thread: Any old friends (Leo's Lyrics) of Johnny Rocker here??

Tags: None

Johnny Rocker said:

Default Any old friends (Leo's Lyrics) of Johnny Rocker here??

Hello, just came to say hello and see if there are any old friends of mine here
    I used to visit Leos Lyrics forum 2003-2008, but as it seems to be polluted by trash posts, I thought maybe I could find some of you here... hirez, curmudgeon, christina1103, twiggy, starlight.... and all the others I can't remember.

Cheers,
    Johnny Rocker
    The Ancient Poet

2. epidemic said:

Johnny! Not sure if you remember me, but I was on the LL forums back in the day, as well. I was googling "Leo's lyrics forums" this morning to see if we could get everyone together again sometime to catch up and I noticed this post.

Have you found anyone hanging our around here?

:_:_:

Johnny Rocker said:

epidemic, I do remember your screen name from Leo's. I haven't found anyone else, you're the first one... take care!

4. ratsassssss said:

hello wocker ole ratty is still aboot and hello epi

5. Cinderella_6 said:

Rella here. I miss all of you people. Feeling rather nostalgic today...

Twiggy, Cass, HiRez, indi, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rocker View Post
    Hello, just came to say hello and see if there are any old friends of mine here
    I used to visit Leos Lyrics forum 2003-2008, but as it seems to be polluted by trash posts, I thought maybe I could find some of you here... hirez, curmudgeon, christina1103, twiggy, starlight.... and all the others I can't remember.

Cheers,
    Johnny Rocker
    The Ancient Poet

6. ratsassssss said:

Default america or canada?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella_6 View Post
    Rella here. I miss all of you people. Feeling rather nostalgic today...

Twiggy, Cass, HiRez, indi, etc.
    are you the rella from canada or the small girl from america?

brownie has a son now,kevin bell is sailing the seven seas,twiggy is a lingerie designer in london (as worn by lady gaga et al)i last heard from cass around three years ago,indi-i do not like,rez is working with computers in kansas,tali is deceased,i am living in france (normandy) waiting to either go back to japan or the middle east.mandie has two daughters and lives in maine.

be good ratty