All My Lyrics

Thread: All My Lyrics

Tags: fast lane flow, marvelousg, rap, rap lyrics review
  1. MarvelousG said:

Default All My Lyrics

Alrigght.. So this is where Imma post all my verses from now on to keep my skills in shape. Feel free to give me feedback and all that cause that's what it's all about. So here goes,

AYO, fast lane flow, cornerin you faggot, maggot *** cats in an alley, gat in hand
    drat! you bugs is splat, now try and sag with a flattened *** crack
    I'm Fab, bash your head in with some random slab, have my nxgga Tay stab and smash your jaw in with a plank

enough with the caveman shxt, smack you with your own snapback
    nxgga, I wear fitteds, but that ain't the reason why your rap slacks
    gasp when I slap the grasp back into your hands
    I'm on a task, feel the rhapsody runnin through my anatomy
    Nxgga, we got no similarity, cut the crxp about analogy
    I'm leavin you in agony, and stabbing through your raggedy clothes
    rock solid flow, call it Rosetta Stone, bxtch, or better yet, hxe
    I got a stoked drip, droppin and rockin your world, hoppin from lip to lip
    I'm rib choppin, I can almost see your limbs throbbin and I can hear your heart stoppin and zip
    nada afterwards, dada I'm singin past the curse of murder
    nothin can stop me from movin further
    I'm the underground asserter
    uh, as you can see, I'm mothafxckin wavy
    fast lane flow, the one and only, MarvelousG
    Y'all could never roast me cause Imma keep on boasting, and toasting to myself every night, it's a lyrical hosting, welcome to the lime light.
  2. MarvelousG said:

-Freestyle-

AYO my rhymes is fly runnin, air max
    reeboks pumpin, *****es humpin til the climax
    my words is delicate like hothouse grape, yet it's irrelevant cause I'm flat out great
    Veuve Cliquot, glass cold, I ain't sophisticated, but my tongue is gold
    all I know is, I'm hotter than Alton Brown French toast
    all these unknown *****s tryna beef, they already roast
    I got more boast than Slim on the Eminem Show, I'm tongue in cheek droll
    on my hood ****, I'm hotter than a wasabi egg roll
    spittin random ****, you woulda thought these words was already wrote
    real talk, I got some real big ego, but at least I got some real smooth drops
    and I might not appeal to your teal blue tie wearin pops
    but stick with my connections, and you could get some real cool props
    I can out rap any ***** in my sleep, cause my steel drool hops
    meanin my spit hit hard and it never stops
    I beat box, beat you off your feet, out your socks, grab your watch, walk away, never caught, by the cops
    I'm waitin for someone to top this, tick tock, tick tock

This one ain't that good lol I'm tired as hell.
    Y'all could never roast me cause Imma keep on boasting, and toasting to myself every night, it's a lyrical hosting, welcome to the lime light.
  3. MarvelousG said:

Lord take me into your arms, all the arms I have taken
    I still hear the studs thud, I can see myself blastin them, unmistakingly
    God, why have you forsaken me
    when I look back, all I see is nxggas who rape and bleed
    I plead you don't send me back, I don't wanna be one to rely on my piece
    I just want peace, please give me some relief
    but I guess it ain't right for a street nxgga to dream
    in the end it ain't the drugs it's the deceased who've increased the load in my pocket and the heap in the back seat of my Jeep
    murder has decreased the amount of sleep I get
    so every night I pray in the dim light for someone to believe I can make real achievements

Something other than me boasting my talent..
  4. MarvelousG said:

-Freestyle-

Ayo my bars is split infinitive, my motto is, to boldy go is to boldly live
    my rhymes is straight definitive, if you don't catch the drift you need some coke to sniff
    can't you hear the riff, to boldy go is to boldy live, and life is a gift
    but your life ain't sh*t to me, hold on, I'm still searchin for a f*ck to give

I'm droppin this but at the same time I'm hangin on and savoring every lick like my flow's a sweet pink popsicle stick
    and I may not make sense at times, my rhymes just blind my lyrical land mines
    each time, I get closer to exploding my rap pride on you bum *ss guys
    so hold again....... I'm back with a new pass, these *sses say I use too much active and passive voice
    I don't know what that means, all I know is you made a massive bad choice tryna criticize the Rolls Royce of voices heard
    you birds is more like brown turds, or worthless furs, it just occurred to me, I might as well just blur your dreams

cause you ain't gettin past MarvelousG
    my parallel structure will rupture your next attempt at lecture, bring you to your knees
    so much for the venture, Dr. Rusty
    one last thing, I like my b*tches lusty, busty and dumb sweet
    I rub beats like finger to sweet pink p*ssy
    and as far as I'm concerned, I've learned, a track with out me is labeled virginity
    meanin I tap my music with the fast lane flow
    and everyone opposed won't grow long enough to sell out a show
    Last edited by MarvelousG; 09-30-2011 at 02:50 PM.
  5. MarvelousG said:

Ayo my bars is split infinitive, my motto is, to boldy go is to boldly live
    my rhymes is straight definitive, if you don't catch the drift you need some coke to sniff
    can't you hear the riff, to boldy go is to boldy live, and life is a gift
    but your life ain't sh*t to me, hold on, I'm still searchin for a f*ck to give

I'm droppin this but at the same time I'm hangin on and savoring every lick like my flow's a sweet pink popsicle stick
    and I may not make sense at times, my rhymes just blind my lyrical land mines
    each time, I get closer to exploding my rap pride on you bum *ss guys
    so hold again....... I'm back with a new pass, these *sses say I use too much active and passive voice
    I don't know what that means, all I know is you made a massive bad choice tryna criticize the Rolls Royce of voices heard
    you birds is more like brown turds, or worthless furs, it just occurred to me, I might as well just blur your dreams

cause you ain't gettin past MarvelousG
    my parallel structure will rupture your next attempt at lecture, bring you to your knees
    so much for the venture, Dr. Rusty one last thing, I like my b*tches lusty, busty and dumb sweet
    I rub beats like finger to sweet pink p*ssy
    and as far as I'm concerned, I've learned, a track with out me is labeled virginity
    meanin I tap my music with the fast lane flow
    and everyone opposed won't grow long enough to sell out a show
  6. MarvelousG said:

Uh, n*ggas spit at me in past tense, bout words I never said
    I got a real dense present for you fake sent peasants, and a message, next time send the head to my residence
    I popped the led and as the n*ggas bled I fed their tops to my purebred dogs
    left one of them undead and dropped him on the front steps, watched him as he fled to his boss

it happens everyday, n*ggas tryna toss me straight into New York bay
    so everyday I floss just in case I'm to decay the next day
    I wouldn't want my moms to see no yellow stains, most importantly I'm trained to face the pain
    cause I don't wanna die with a face of strain, I wanna die with a face of grace and no restrain
    this train of thought leaves me fearless so go lay out your plans to put my dear soul to rest
    my mind is a flowin game of chess, pumpin strength into my chest
    nonetheless, I run the rest, if you wanna gun the best, be my guest
    I'm pressed against a b*tches dress, while n*ggas is wastin on bulletproof vests
    again, I just don't give a f*ck, you hens is better yet c*cks tryna bust my locks, ****in pests
    I don't mess with sobs like you, unless it's a new crew being put to the test
    don't f*ck around unless you got the rhythmical zest
    I'm MarvelousG, lyrically, you know I'm blessedUh, n*ggas spit at me in past tense, bout words I never said
    I got a real dense present for you fake sent peasants, and a message, next time send the head to my residence
    I popped the led and as the n*ggas bled I fed their tops to my purebred dogs
    left one of them undead and dropped him on the front steps, watched him as he fled to his boss

it happens everyday, n*ggas tryna toss me straight into New York bay
    so everyday I floss just in case I'm to decay the next day
    I wouldn't want my moms to see no yellow stains, most importantly I'm trained to face the pain
    cause I don't wanna die with a face of strain, I wanna die with a face of grace and no restrain
    this train of thought leaves me fearless so go lay out your plans to put my dear soul to rest
    my mind is a flowin game of chess, pumpin strength into my chest
    nonetheless, I run the rest, if you wanna gun the best, be my guest
    I'm pressed against a b*tches dress, while n*ggas is wastin on bulletproof vests
    again, I just don't give a f*ck, you hens is better yet c*cks tryna bust my locks, ****in pests
    I don't mess with sobs like you, unless it's a new crew being put to the test
    don't f*ck around unless you got the rhythmical zest
    I'm MarvelousG, lyrically, you know I'm blessed
  7. MarvelousG said:

AYO, I reap the creeps to reach my dreams
    and when I sleep, if I sleep, I see myself on top a blood stream
    I just breathe it off, I feel the freezin frost on my shoulder, am I a beast?
    when I hear the beatin of my heart I feel the breach inside my soul, it's too much heat
    still I defeat the dogs who drop strong lyrical fogs like nothin's wrong
    I'm too strong to live in distraught, it's long overdue I overrule the odds
    so I'm steppin past the SOG and rocks, I'm takin on the mob inside me
    follow me and I'll swallow you and your weak piece

Uh, you reap what you sow, that's how it goes, in case you ain't know
    finna pull the trigger on any figure in sight, blow the cap out, middle of the night in the snow
    no reason, just cold treason to my hood, lord knows I would act good to myself if I could
    but life itself is a piece of wood waitin to get put to good use
    and as I diffuse back into my one room blacked out shack, I dance, foot tap, but this ain't Footloose
    it's just me trigger loose, screw loose, nothin to lose but the lyrical juice I produce
    all the cards I drew, I'm singin past it, drastic, like Barbecue Bob blues
    it's fantastic I can still move, and as long as I speak smooth Imma never see the inside of a wooden tomb