Grand Final> Molotova vs SK'nDeep

Thread: Grand Final> Molotova vs SK'nDeep

Tags: None

Molotova said:

He already did Mix, why don't u explain ur vote instead ?
    1 <3

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by Molotova View Post
    He already did Mix, why don't u explain ur vote instead ?
    I already voted, the vote is for what I consider to be the better composition. I don't have to explain anything.
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

TheViper said:

Quote Originally Posted by _SBU View Post
    If we're sticking with the 'explained votes only rule', I feel that we must also stick with the other rules.
    And I recall that Juneyah's initial tournament post also included a rule whereby new forum members are not allowed to vote (to reduce the likelyhood of multi-account voting). so TheViper's vote cannot be counted either.
    Absolutely no disrespect intended by that, TheViper. And thanks for voting anyways, we do appreciate your vote but sadly it cannot be counted.
    No disrespect felt. I'm used to the concept of veteran member votes only at most sites. Didn't see anything about in the first post so I thought I'd vote just in case. But I understand if that's a standard house rule.

SK'nDeep said:

first off, all due respect mix, But I sent you a pm ask for you to vote. You said you did not want to be involved. Now here you are voting with out explantion. why? As far as vipers vote, his seemed like the most explained vote posted On here...
    OK what's going on here? Doesn't. Matter anymore I have lost patience with this tourney... Good battle molo....
    No disrespect to anyone but I will not be part of a battle tourney here again...I'm done...you win or draw or what ever....
    it's all good...I know molo and I faught a great battle...that's all the matters... I will now be wrighting song's from now on.. lol..it's sad how things had to end up...peace out ....and have fun with your next one...sorry sbu it's not your fault bro.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  5. _SBU said:

First off, I'll re-state that this is a friendly tournament, set up for fun, mutual respect for each other and the artform.
    the concept of winning/not-winning should be secondary to those things.

Sk'n, I can respect your decision to bow out of the contest. you're a noble contestant with good sportsmanship and a lot of skill, that's without question. I hope you'll continue to post your work here, I enjoy reading it and I know a lot of others do too.

That said, it should not reduce from Molotova's victory.

I've no official authority in this tournament but as the guy who started it doesnt post here anymore.. I swear that I'm unbiased and I think that to wrap this up as cleanly as possible at this stage:

Mixapoulos already agreed that the reasons for voting either way had already been stated by previous voters here. that together with this consitutes an explained vote surely? :
    "the vote is for what I consider to be the better composition."

(Please someone do correct me if I'm wrong) I think that allowing all votes it is 5 votes to Molotova and 4 votes to Sk'n.
    meaning that it was -very- close and could've gone either way, but as it turned out this time..
    Molotova wins the title of first ATL battlerap champion. Congratulations. And huge props to both of you, and everyone who entered the tournament or voted in it.
    Last edited by _SBU; 11-11-2011 at 02:27 PM. Reason: typo + addition

SK'nDeep said:

Congratulations molo...
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

HomeGrownProduction said:

<33333 Wish I had the patience and time for this tourney.
  8. _SBU said:

Quote Originally Posted by HomeGrownProduction View Post
    <33333 Wish I had the patience and time for this tourney.
    Hopefully the next one can run a lot quicker and more smoothly, learning from this first tournament and agreeing on some improved rules as a community.

SK'nDeep said:

Sbu you did the best you could do... I appreciate your efforts in keeping it fair... And to all who took the time to vote... I am still going to stick around... This tourney made me it didn't break me.lol. molo you did great girl...
    Battles are fun but it's my time to relax a bit and focus on audio and songs..
    Thank you to all who's believed in me... I will never forget.. besides molo, sbu and I are working on a collab together...look for it soon...One Love to all...
    Last edited by SK'nDeep; 11-11-2011 at 05:01 PM.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Molotova said:

Great battle Sk'n, I'm happy it's finally over, no more checkin' this thread 10 times a day. And you know how I feel about it, to me, both of us are winners no matter what. Thanks for the votes guys, I really appreciate it. It touched me even, so thank you so much.
    1 <3