Dejarte de amar ENG+SPA --> TUR Please !

Thread: Dejarte de amar ENG+SPA --> TUR Please !

Tags: None

seviedo said:

Default Dejarte de amar ENG+SPA --> TUR Please !

Maybe this will be the last song video sub i do.
    Its a perfect song for a lot of people i know and for me too.
    Someone can help me with turkish part pls?

Dejarte de Amar | Stop loving you |

Juras que veras mi corazón cayendo a tierra | Swear to me that you'll see my heart falling on the ground |
    Piensas que sin ti la soledad gano la guerra | Do you think that without you the loneliness has won the war |
    Quemaré toda la ciudad | I will burn the whole city |
    Antes de caer, no me hundiré jamás | And before falling, I will not sink |
    No voy a caminar hacia el abismo | I'm not going to walk toward the abyss |
    No soy el mismo | I'm not the same |

Chor:
    Hoy me quiero perdonar y curarme con el tiempo | Today I want to forgive myself and heal me as time goes by |
    Escapar de aquí, renunciar a ti, aceptar que no fuiste para mí | Escape from here, give you up, accept that you were not for me |
    Quisiera continuar | I wish i could go on |
    Nunca haberte conocido, pero aquí estas | I wish I've never met you, yet here you are |
    Tengo que aceptar que me cuesta cambiar lo que siento y dejarte de amar | I have to accept it, but I'm having troubles changing my feelings and stopping my love for you |

( Credits Subs here )

Miro a contraluz y así me voy desvaneciendo | I look against the light and so I'm fading |
    Solo nos quedó dolor flotando en el silencio | Only the pain has left, hanging in silence |
    Antes de caer, no me hundiré jamás | But before falling, I will not sink |
    no voy a caminar hacia el abismo | I'm not going to walk toward the abyss |

<<Chor, so dont translate again >>
    Hoy me quiero perdonar y curarme con el tiempo | Today I want to forgive myself and heal me as time goes by |
    Escapar de aquí, renunciar a ti, aceptar que no fuiste para mí | Escape from here, give you up, accept that you were not for me |
    Nunca haberte conocido, pero aquí estas | I wish I've never met you, yet here you are |
    Tengo que aceptar que me cuesta cambiar lo que siento y dejarte de amar | I have to accept it, but I'm having troubles changing my feelings and stopping my love for you |

2. ercmnt said:

Quote Originally Posted by seviedo View Post
    Maybe this will be the last song video sub i do.
    Its a perfect song for a lot of people i know and for me too.
    Someone can help me with turkish part pls?

Dejarte de Amar | Stop loving you | Seni sevmeyi bırakmak

Juras que veras mi corazón cayendo a tierra | Swear to me that you'll see my heart falling on the ground | Yere düşen yüreğimi göreceğine yemin et.

Piensas que sin ti la soledad gano la guerra | Do you think that without you the loneliness has won the war | Sen yokken bu yalnızlığın savaşı kazandığını mı zannediyorsun

Quemaré toda la ciudad | I will burn the whole city | Bütün sehri yakacağım

Antes de caer, no me hundiré jamás | And before falling, I will not sink | Ve düşmeden önce batmayacağım

No voy a caminar hacia el abismo | I'm not going to walk toward the abyss | Ucuruma yurumeyeceğim

No soy el mismo | I'm not the same | Ben aynı değilim

Chor:
    Hoy me quiero perdonar y curarme con el tiempo | Today I want to forgive myself and heal me as time goes by | Bugün kendimi affetmek ve zamanla iyileştirmek istiyorum

Escapar de aquí, renunciar a ti, aceptar que no fuiste para mí | Escape from here, give you up, accept that you were not for me | buradan kaçmak, senden vazgeçmek, bana göre olmadığını kabul etmek

Quisiera continuar | I wish i could go on | Keşke devam edebilseydim

Nunca haberte conocido, pero aquí estas | I wish I've never met you, yet here you are | Keşke seninle hiç tanışmamış olsaydım, ama burdasın

Tengo que aceptar que me cuesta cambiar lo que siento y dejarte de amar | I have to accept it, but I'm having troubles changing my feelings and stopping my love for you | kabullenmeliyim ama duygularımı değiştirmek ve sana olan sevgimi durdurmakta zorlanıyorum

( Credits Subs here )

Miro a contraluz y así me voy desvaneciendo | I look against the light and so I'm fading | Işığa doğru bakıyorum, soluklaşıyorum

Solo nos quedó dolor flotando en el silencio | Only the pain has left, hanging in silence | Sessizlikte havada asılı kalan tek acıda gitti

Antes de caer, no me hundiré jamás | But before falling, I will not sink |
    no voy a caminar hacia el abismo | I'm not going to walk toward the abyss |

<<Chor, so dont translate again >>
    Tengo que aceptar que me cuesta cambiar lo que siento y dejarte de amar | I have to accept it, but I'm having troubles changing my feelings and stopping my love for you

3. ercmnt said:

Solo nos quedó dolor flotando en el silencio | Only the pain has left, hanging in silence | Sessizlikte havada asılı kalan tek acıda gitti

Or is it "sessizlikte sadece havada asili aci kaldi" it depends on the meaning of "left"

seviedo said:

Berna said:

Quote Originally Posted by ercmnt View Post

Or is it "sessizlikte sadece havada asili aci kaldi" it depends on the meaning of "left"
    Güzel çeviri ercüment yalnız bu cümleyi İspanyolca'dan çevirdiğimde anlam farklı oluyor..Solo nos quedó dolor flotando en el silencio : Bize yalnızca sessizlikte dolaşan/yüzen (floating) acı kaldı

seviedo said:

Quote Originally Posted by Berna View Post
    Güzel çeviri ercüment yalnız bu cümleyi İspanyolca'dan çevirdiğimde anlam farklı oluyor..Solo nos quedó dolor flotando en el silencio : Bize yalnızca sessizlikte dolaşan/yüzen (floating) acı kaldı
    eeee... yes (?)

BONUS TRACK!
    An old one i made time ago; youtube delete videos but no "mirror videos". So i did the video sub again:
    JMraz - You and I Both

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbjwdhAOLXg
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlh...ish-subs_music
    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=CBSMIP7U
    http://vimeo.com/5551072

7. ercmnt said:

eeee... yes (?)
    Berna translated it directly from Spanish, so hers is the right one.